about nick.com; NOW nick mobile device

kanc

As of yesterday I've checked, Kids Choice Awards page has been removed from Nick app.

kanc

Since tonight series finale of Henry Danger will air, Nick app has most season 5 episodes unlocked in public.

UPDATE: Most Blue's Clues & You, Ryan's Mystery Playdate, The Adventures of Paddington are available free in public.

RBUK has been removed from Nick app.

Last edited:

kanc

Danger Force has now been added to Nick app, with promos/trailers.

kanc

The first episode of Ollie's Pack "New Kid on Campus/The Chosen One(s)" as of today is there on Nick app. I know it was already posted on Ollie's Pack thread, thought it be nice to post in this thread too..

Also as checked on Nick app, iCarly and Dora the Explorer were added there.

kanc

All 10 episodes of season 1 of LEGO City Adventures are now available free on Nick app.

kanc

Kids Choice Awards page has now been added to Nick app, but this time it only included a new Virtual KCA promo airing this Sat.

kanc

Nick app has added The Astronauts (there's nothing added in that page yet), KCA page along with the promo, also has clips of The Best of KCAs aired last March

kanc

Just in case anyone missed KCA 2020: Celebrate Together, it is now available on Nick app and on demand. But last March The Best of the Kids Choice Awards full one hour was not added on demand nor Nick app.

The Astronauts page now has added only 1 minute trailer there.

EDIT: The Best of KCA did add on Nick on demand 2 days later after it aired. But it wasn't on Nick app

Last edited:

kanc

Bad news: America's Most Musical Family has been removed from Nick app and website.

all Casagrandes episodes were removed from Nick app but I'm going to assume its an error

Anthonyg3281

Nick Appears To Have Removed The Show Pages For Winx Club, Kung Fu Panda: Legends Of Awesomeness, Figure It Out, You Gotta See This, Robot And Monster, Marvin Marvin, Wendell & Vinnie, Nick Studio 10, Monsters Vs. Aliens, And AwesomenessTV. I Have No Idea When This Happened Though Since I Haven't Checked Since December 2019 When I Posted About It. The Rocket Monkeys Page Is Still Up Though Despite That Nickelodeon's Rights To That Show Expired 6 Years Ago.

kanc

Nick app has already removed the older shows as of yesterday that never updated or rotated:
Bureau of Magical Things, Corn & Peg, Cousins for Life, Dora the Explorer, Dude Perfect Show, Game Shakers, I Am Frankie, Keep It Spotless, Knight Squad, Lip Sync Battle Shorties, Massive Monster Mayhem, Mysticons, Nick Movies, Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn, Paradise Run, Peppa Pig, Rabbids Invasion, Ricky Zoom, Shimmer and Shine, Star Falls, Sunny Day, Thundermans, and Welcome to the Wayne
I forgot to include that nick Spanish dubbed episodes were already removed along with above mentioned..

Few months ago, plutotv already added Nick latin and NickJr Latin, dubbed in Spanish

kanc

Looks like Casagrandes episodes finally been restored back in Nick app for me as of today

kanc

As of today, Victorious and Dora the Explorer were removed from Nick app.

Nickjr.com dora the Explorer classic episodes were removed and replaced it only for season 8 ep that aired in 2019

kanc

Nick's Ultimate Bloopers has FINALLY been added to Nick app, it's at the Danger Force section. It's now free for public.

For some error issues, Henry Danger and All That (2019) episodes were removed from Nick app

kanc

Bubble Guppies episode Police Cop-etition were removed from app, nickjr site and on demand as likely future airings..

Also Tyler Perry's Young Dylan episode The Enforcer were removed from nick app and on demand as well as future airings.

These were because due to protests. If I missed anything else what episode was removed, please post here

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Wrote an overview of Master.com, so folks will know what it was when it shuts down at the year’s end: Master.com
A Star Wars Detours episode got leaked, and it was hilarious!

I hope more episodes get leaked, this show does NOT deserve to stay shelfed!
I wish a happy 65th birthday to the long running voice of Batman, Kevin Conroy.
It looks like both are tied with 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker. "Phineas And Ferb: Christmas Vacation" moves to the next round. The next matchup is between The Loud House episode "11 Louds A Leapin" and the Sofia The First episode "The Mystic Isles: A Very Mystic Wassalia ".

Pikwik Pack, the TMNT formula, goes preschool. Swap out the pizza for taco.