about nick.com; NOW nick mobile device

kanc

Nick app now has added Kids Choice Awards page (clips from 2019 KCA included), it will later add 2020 shorts and stuff later on.

Nick hasn't been adding Valentine page this year at all, last year they did add Nick valentine page.

Last edited:

Theagames10

Does anyone know why the Nick app stopped doing their own preview clips for shows on the app?
I am really curious on what the reasoning is behind this.

Theagames10

Nickelodeon did not put the S2 premiere of Beast Morphers on the Nick app this morning for some reason, even though the episode aired yesterday morning:

kanc

Nickelodeon did not put the S2 premiere of Beast Morphers on the Nick app this morning for some reason, even though the episode aired yesterday morning:

The new episode from last Sat. as of today has now been added to Nick app. There has been few cases the show recent latest episode has been late for some reason. At least it's better to add late than never though

kanc

nick.com has a slight design update.

Also nick app has added Tyler Perry's Young Dylan page, but it doesn't have anything added, not even clip or promo trailer. It will later add new episode one day after Nick premieres on TV.

UPDATE: Tyler Perry's Young Dylan now have added a promo for this page

Last edited:

kanc

Nick app has just added Sam & Cat page with nothing on it. That show was already cancelled in Jul 2014

kanc

This is weird though, but All That on nick app uploaded 1120 instead of 1121. No clue why

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
@kanc I think there was a last minute schedule change, with 1120 airing instead of 1121. It looks like nobody told the digital crew in time, though.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
This is weird though, but All That on nick app uploaded 1120 instead of 1121. No clue why
@kanc I think there was a last minute schedule change, with 1120 airing instead of 1121. It looks like nobody told the digital crew in time, though.
Episode 1121 aired on TV last night not episode 1120.
Could Nick get any more idiotic, by uploading the wrong episode (1120) onto their app by accident? At least Amazon, Google Play/YouTube, Apple TV, Vudu, and many on-demand services put up the correct one (1121).

Last edited:

kanc

It looks like several early season 1 episodes of Sam and Cat were added to nick app. I wish they could add more old Nick shows on the app

Toons Fan

As of today, Nick has removed the All That episode 1120 from their app.

Update: Nickelodeon right now has just added the correct new episode of All That to their app.

Last edited:

MarioDaFatPlumber6

nick.com just got rid of Fairly OddParents, Avatar: TLA, TMNT 2012, The Legend of Korra, and iCarly from the show menu, but they still can be accessed if you know the URL. They kept Victorious & Sam and Cat on the menu, presumably because the shows were just added to Nick on Demand.

BillK15

nick.com just got rid of Fairly OddParents, Avatar: TLA, TMNT 2012, The Legend of Korra, and iCarly from the show menu, but they still can be accessed if you know the URL. They kept Victorious & Sam and Cat on the menu, presumably because the shows were just added to Nick on Demand.
Are Victorious and Sam and Cat placed under the NickRewind category from Nick on Demand?

kanc

Victorious and Sam and Cat also available on Nick app as well

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
FOP is still on Nicktoons. I believe it needs a separate site like TeenNick for all the shows on there.

kanc

Also Top Elf on Nick app has been removed. Figures, it hasn't rotated different episodes unlocked, and stayed first episode unlocked, like forever

kanc

Nick app now has added: Ollie's Pack, with 30 second trailer video.

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I finished the final issue of Gilda And Meek (Gilda And Meek #33 "Dark Child: Part Two: The Pilot, Un-Iverse #47) today. I had been planning it for 30 years, and it ended exactly the way it did in my fifteen-year-old head. This is a milestone I NEVER expected to reach. Huge day for me.
It turns out that, while the CGI for Stillwater is done by Polygon Pictures, the 2D stories told by Stillwater are animated by Studio Fost, who did post production for Wolfwalkers, and have done other works for Cartoon Saloon.
eeeh. I guess i'll skip this season for anime as far as new ones go.
Vuxovich wrote on 5YearsOnEastCoast's profile.
Just compare Xiaolin Chronicles' voice acting to the voice acting of this show. I can't believe someone in the 2010s was inspired by a 1990s obscurity. Apparently not a good sign. How about that?
If there was ever a character like this, I think she'd be a fan favorite.

Featured Posts