about nick.com; NOW nick mobile device

Latest News & Videos

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Kids choice awards page on nick app has been removed, but welcome to the Wayne and crashletes still gone

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Yesterday Nick app has added "We Love Our Pets" page: it including favorite pet episodes accessed in public: SpongeBob - The Slumber Party; Grooming Gary, Loud House - Pulp Friction; Pets Peeved, Thundermans - Parents Just Don't Thunderstand (rest of second half of season 4 episodes were removed), Dude Perfect Show - Dog Show; Wrestling, Star Falls - The Pet Whisperer (surprisingly the Star Falls page was formerly removed from nick app, but only episode is included in "We Love Our Pets" page), Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn - The Sad Tail of Gary-Chip-Tiny Elvis-Squishy Paws, and Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks - Dog Days; Dragon Dad (rest of episodes of season 3 were deleted)

Rise of TMNT STILL not rotating, only "Mystic Mayhem" been unlocked for several months

Ryan's Mystery Playdate page including trailer was added to Nick app

Knight Squad season 2 episode 1 is STILL unlocked and has been for two months ago, not rotating other episodes

Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel page is still there, but only the clips, and not the episodes

I Am Frankie (now this time) instead of season 2 episode 1 (NOT i am Eliza 2-parter) unlocked, as its been like this for weeks, season 1 one hour premiere now unlocked..

Double Dare (still doesn't have full episodes at all, not from the start) - only the clips is there

Last edited:

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
I checked on Nick app as of yesterday, and it looks like Welcome to the Wayne, Crashletes page has been restored back on Nick app.

The following shows are now gone from Nick app page: Bixler High Private Eye page gone (but that movie got moved into Nick movies page), Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn, Bureau of Magical Things, Rusty Rivets, Rabbids Invasion, Paradise Run, The Adventures of Kid Danger, Keep It Spotless, Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel, and Mysticons.

Shimmer and Shine, Peppa Pig, and Sunny Day are STILL in Nick app even though these currently doesn't air main Nick anymore

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
JoJo Siwa: My World full episode is available on Nick app, under JoJo Siwa: Birthday page

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Nick app has added the Are You Smarter Than 5th Grade page as of last night

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
First episode, including two 10-11 min segments that aired sneak peek on May 25 is now available on Nick app

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
The first episode of Are You Smarter Than 5th Grade just now is available on Nick app, two days ago were already released on Nickelodeon user youtube

Toons Fan

May 10, 2005
Niagara Falls, NY
www.tapatalk.com
Both the Nick app and Nick on Demand has added a new RBUK episode that hasn't been aired on TV yet.

‪The episode is "The Trouble with Travis / Tooth or Consequences" with the production code number of #116.‬

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Nick app now has added "Summer" page that includes summer themed episodes: Loud House - Roughin' It; The Waiting Game, Loud House - Project Loud House; In Tents Debate, SpongeBob - Krabby Land; The Camping Episode, SpongeBob - A Day Without Tears; Summer Job, Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn - One Quadzy Summer, Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks - Summer Camp; Blabber Mouth

NRDD episodes were surprisingly added to Summer page despite that NRDD page was already recently removed before about a month ago.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
As I checked as of today, already available on Nick ipad is Lego City Adventure episodes: Cubs and Robbers; Billy the Bug. Not sure if it's available on demand