ABC Fall 2009 Schedule

Storm Eagle

Power to the peaceful
NO IT WASN'T.

There are four more; Fox kept production going past the ordered number. Where those last four will appear, no one knows yet.

They're evidently planning to cancel it before they even air it. ...Then why spend money on it at ALL??

Okay, now YOU chill.

I'm aware that there were other episodes produced past the one on Sunday. I just wasn't sure if they might get to air or not. Either way, the show is DONE.

As for my comment on The Goode Family, I was just saying that even if it is going to air, it would probably get canceled quickly.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Still, there's no need to get worked up about this. Get a grip.

Temple Fugate

SO ANYWAY how about that ABC upfront schedule, huh?

Nice to see the return of Better off Ted. I didn't realize how great the show was until a few weeks ago, and I've been trying to watch episodes as often as I can.

Don't think I'll be checking out Flash Forward. Lost has got me drained on supernatural mystery serials. Come to think of it, isn't this a bad idea for the network? Invasion didn't work for them, and neither did the limited series Day Break. I'm surprised ABC is taking a chance on another of these types of shows.

NewcomerDC

Eh, it doesn't matter anymore, since I just learned that Nanny 911 is actually continuing on CMT with new episodes to this day. Dammit to hell.
Well as long as we don't watch the show or pretend that the show doesn't exist or in this case, that Fox pretends to believe that it doesn't exist, then it's no skin off anyone's backs.

The Penguin

Mod of Fowl Play
Staff member
Man, only Desperate Housewives is coming back for me. I knew Boston Legal was ending this past season, but I'm still upset about Pushing Daisies and how that went this season.

I could see myself watching The Deep End (which must be midseason) so we'll see when that comes out. Plus it has Clancy Brown as the guy the firm is named for!! Flash Forward would cause me to add more to my Thursday which I always try to avoid, although I am intrigued. I like Kelsey Grammer so Hank might be worth checking out.

Master Moron

Out of this group of new shows, the only ones that sound interesting to me are The Forgotten and Flash Forward, but both are up against shows I already enjoy in ECW and Smallville. It looks like I may not watch much of ABC, outside of Saturday Football, AFV, and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition until the mid-season shows arrive again.

So I guess NBC is probably shooting themselves in the foot now also. They let go of Scrubs, ABC picks it up for what is believed to be the final season, and then the ratings do so well (higher than they have been on NBC the past 3 years) they renew it.

I don't know how Scrubs ratings on ABC compared to its ratings on NBC, but it was getting pretty terrible ratings on ABC. They weren't much better than Better Off Ted. I'm surprised that ABC renewed it.

SO ANYWAY how about that ABC upfront schedule, huh?

Nice to see the return of Better off Ted. I didn't realize how great the show was until a few weeks ago, and I've been trying to watch episodes as often as I can.

Don't think I'll be checking out Flash Forward. Lost has got me drained on supernatural mystery serials. Come to think of it, isn't this a bad idea for the network? Invasion didn't work for them, and neither did the limited series Day Break. I'm surprised ABC is taking a chance on another of these types of shows.

Well, Invasion was terrible. As for Daybreak, I think there's a lot of reasons why it didn't work. I heard that some Lost fans boycotted it because it took Lost's timeslot for a few months. Yeah, I know that even if Daybreak didn't air they would have just aired Lost reruns, but fans can be pretty dumb sometimes. Also, Taye Diggs used to have a reputation as a show killer. I even hear that some people didn't watch simply because the main character was black. Hard to believe that stuff like that happens today, but racism still exists.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vyse

V is going to be my favorite. It's a modern-day franchise reboot/remake handled by the guys behind The 4400. Also, it looks slick, scary, and freaky. Here's two more clips.

Hank and Cougar Town also look good.

And, ABC has set up their Fall 09 page here, where you can also watch trailers to most of the new shows.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts