A new Digimon Series!!!

Light Lucario

Staff member
I wonder if it is a brand new series or another continuation of Adventure. Without going into specifics, the ending to Adventure Tri definitely felt much more open ended than I would have expected. I think that the movies did well in Japan, so continuing to ride the nostalgia train wouldn't be impossible or unlikely. Plus, I'm not sure if they would need to announce a new series in the works right after Tri if it wasn't related. We normally have some gaps of time in between one series ending and another one being announced.

I'm not sure which option I'd prefer. A brand new series set within its own continuity could be pretty interesting, but continuing to expand on the Adventure series like what Tri did could be really good too. I'd be fine either way, but I think that it is a bit more likely for another Adventure continuation to happen.

zoombie

Well with all due respect to Adventure, can Tamers have a turn at a sequel?

DragonKnightGX

please be an anime adaptation of V-Tamer or Cyber Sleuth nah, I won't dream too big

Light Lucario

Staff member
Well with all due respect to Adventure, can Tamers have a turn at a sequel?

That would be awesome. I like Adventure Tri and I'd be interested in seeing another continuation of that series, but Tamers is still my favorite Digimon series and getting a sequel would be fantastic.

user193851

Is this will be same people of Digidestined is Tai's group or Davis's group or someone else new people?

DecaTilde

Beauty is only fur deep.
I think this will be the first Digimon series not counting spin-offs to include a song, be it theme or insert, that is not performed by Kōji Wada, God rest his soul.

user193851

DcWgmn5V4AErwdX.jpg:large

Adventure will evolve further
Start a new project!

I bet is will be same people of DigiDestined is Tai's group because I see Agumon (Adventure) are same person Digimon up top with picture.

I hope Davis's group will join with Tai's group but I not know about another DigiDestined from Digimon Adventure 02 with episodes and movies if they will be show up or not in new Digimon series.

Also I not sure if Meiko Mochizuki and Meicoomon will return or not.

I not sure if Dark Gennai, Maki Himekawa, Alphamon and Hackmon will return or not and if Maki Himekawa are still alive or dead.

One more thing I think there are another 3 more missing of The original DigiDestined from Digimon Adventure Loss in past when they was against Dark Masters.

So maybe this will be next I think and maybe they will be show up or not.

I don't know what Untitled name in end Digimon Adventure (Untitled name) and I not sure will be movie or episodes.

Like this Digimon Adventure 02 and Digimon Adventure tri

Last edited:

Mandouga

I'll bet you used Google Translate. A (slightly) better translation might be "The Adventure evolves further (or even "Adventure evolved"). A new project begins".

Anyway, while Agumon is in the picture, that doesn't mean that it will be a new Digimon Adventure series. Agumon is pretty much the mascot for the entire (animated) franchise, so he's just there to tell us that a new series will be coming soon.

Light Lucario

Staff member
While that could be the case, using Agumon right after Adventure Tri ended still seems suspicious to me. It doesn't guarantee a Adventure Tri continuation of some kind, but I do think it makes it a bit more likely.

user193851

I'll bet you used Google Translate. A (slightly) better translation might be "The Adventure evolves further (or even "Adventure evolved"). A new project begins".

Anyway, while Agumon is in the picture, that doesn't mean that it will be a new Digimon Adventure series. Agumon is pretty much the mascot for the entire (animated) franchise, so he's just there to tell us that a new series will be coming soon.

I was copy this Japanese Language from up top website and then I was use Google Translate changed to English Language that how I use.

user193851

While that could be the case, using Agumon right after Adventure Tri ended still seems suspicious to me. It doesn't guarantee a Adventure Tri continuation of some kind, but I do think it makes it a bit more likely.

Wait and see.

My favourite is Digimon Adventure, 02 and Tri.

DragonKnightGX

Agumon is pretty much the mascot for the entire (animated) franchise

Why put (animated) there? He's the mascot of the entire franchise, not just the anime. He's heavily featured in the games, cards, V-Pets, and manga.

Mandouga

I never really thought of him as the mascot for the original virtual pet toys (which came before the anime), so that's I wrote it the way I did.

user193851

When I watch Digimon Adventure, 02 and tri then I see years have show in Anime with Episodes and Movies.

Digimon Adventure Movie 1 in 1995
Digimnon Adventure Episode 1 to 54 in 1999
Digimon Adventure Movie 2 in 2000
Digimon Adventure 02 Episode 1 to 50 and Movie 3 in 2002
Digimon Adventure 02 Movie 4 in 2003
Digimon Adventure tri Movie 1 to 6 in 2005

But The Original DigiDestined from Digimon Adventure and Digimon Adventure tri not have show what year that was before Tai's group is Daigo Nishijima, Maki Himekawa and another 3 DigiDestined.

Also one more thing Yukio Oikawa and Datirimon not have show what year that was.

Yukio Oikawa or Datirimon never tell Davis and another DigiDestined about how they met first place from past before Daigo Nishijima, Maki Himekawa and another 3 DigiDestined or after.

Last edited:

user193851

New Digimon Series will come out show on this year or next year or near future between Episodes Seasons or Movies?

zoombie

I don't know man I think I am ready to move on from Adventures, can we get a Tamers sequel all ready.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts