A Loud House Christmas Live Action Movie News and Discussion Thread

Eurbane

The loud come to life in their christmas movie in november. Now we know what the gang looks like. We should discuss about this here for more info. Lincoln breaks the forth wall like he does sometimes in the show maybe some others might too. I had a idea what if the animated shadows of Ronnie Anne and Bobby watch the movie and interrupt sometimes. I'm glad the movie is keeping up with the current trend, but the live action preschooler Lilly's got a bow in her hair. She's showing too cute like in her baby years. And it's really making me think what will happen if Trixie Tang of Fairly Odd Parents got a hairbow and Helga Patacki of Hey Arnold got a headband. Oh and one more thing, Brian Stepanak is doing Lynn Loud Sr for the live action movie as well as the series.

cheril59

Brian Stepanak reprises the father of the Loud family like on the cartoon. That's just like when Daran Norris reprised Timmy's dad in the live action movies.

kanc

According to nick.com, Nick is scheduled to air this Friday at 9pm: Loud House Christmas: Behind the Scenes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210824-072834_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210824-072834_Chrome.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 320

kanc

For those who weren't able to watch episode 1 behind the scenes on Loud House Christmas, nickelodeon youtube officially uploaded Episode 1

kanc

Looks like it will premiere Nov 26 at 7pm on Nick, exact stream on Paramount plus

kanc

Episode 2 Loud House Christmas: Behind the Scenes

kanc

2 days ago, youtube Nickelodeon uploaded A Loud House Christmas Behind the Scenes - Episode 3

Goldstar!

Just a tad spicy
I won't be watching this, but I have to say that the casting director(s) did a good job here. The characters do look like their animated counterparts, for the most part. This film did it's job of replicating the look of the house and the characters. I have to give them props for that.

kanc

Today Episode 4 of Loud House Christmas Movie: Behind the Scenes uploaded.

kanc

Episode 5 of Behind the Scenes Loud House Christmas

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
I hope this leads to a live-action sitcom on Fox

Silverstar

Jet Flyin', Limousine Ridin'
I hope this leads to a live-action sitcom on Fox
Why would FOX carry it? FOX is owned by Disney; The Loud House is owned by ViacomCBS. No way would Viacom lend out one of its' most popular IPs to a competitor.

And no, I wouldn't want to see that. Something like this is fine as a one-and-done, but as an ongoing series the novelty would wear off very quickly. Seeing these characters in live-action might be entertaining to see once, but week after week it would get old real fast.

PF9

Why would FOX carry it? FOX is owned by Disney; The Loud House is owned by ViacomCBS. No way would Viacom lend out one of its' most popular IPs to a competitor.

And no, I wouldn't want to see that. Something like this is fine as a one-and-done, but as an ongoing series the novelty would wear off very quickly. Seeing these characters in live-action might be entertaining to see once, but week after week it would get old real fast.
Wrong. Fox is owned by Fox Corporation.

Silverstar

Jet Flyin', Limousine Ridin'
Wrong. Fox is owned by Fox Corporation.

Uh, no, the FOX entertainment network is owned 20th Century Fox, which was purchased by Disney in March 2019.

In any event, there's not going to be a "Kumbayah" moment of Viacom and FOX sharing The Loud House. If a Loud House anything was going to air anyplace other than Nick proper, it would most likely be on Paramount +. Rival companies don't share programs. It ain't happenin'.

Not to mention how besides the novelty of it being live-action, this version of The Loud House is identical to the Nick series, so both shows running simultaneously would be redundant. The Loud House already has a clone, The Casagrandes, it doesn't need two.

Last edited:

PF9

Uh, no, the FOX entertainment network is owned 20th Century Fox, which was purchased by Disney in March 2019.

In any event, there's not going to be a "Kumbayah" moment of Viacom and FOX sharing The Loud House. If a Loud House anything was going to air anyplace other than Nick proper, it would most likely be on Paramount +. Rival companies don't share programs. It ain't happenin'.

Not to mention how besides the novelty of it being live-action, this version of The Loud House is identical to the Nick series, so both shows running simultaneously would be redundant. The Loud House already has a clone, The Casagrandes, it doesn't need two.

The US Fox network is owned by this corporation. It is trying to expand the amount of series from non-Disney studios on its network. Call Me Kat is a WB production for example. This also would be an opportunity for Nick to start producing primetime shows for broadcast networks, like my proposed TLH live-action sitcom on Fox, and a live-action TMNT series on CBS once NCIS ends.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts