A Ghoul School Spin-off?

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Eldorado

May 21, 2014
Ratings
386 13
Indianapolis
In order to watch the recent OK KO crossover with Scooby-Doo And The Ghoul School I had to see the movie in full for the first time. I can see why it's considered a cult classic, it's a very good movie and the characters are wonderful (especially the Ghoul School girls). So today I thought what if they revived Ghoul School as a spin-off franchise of Scooby-Doo. Clearly since Monster High is dead and buried (pun intended) Warner Bros. could make a toyline (and of course a cartoon series) to replace it. The girls designs would be updated for the 21st century and they would be the star chacters. What do you think?

MatthewRC

Jul 26, 2018
Ratings
14 1
Woodstock, GA
In order to watch the recent OK KO crossover with Scooby-Doo And The Ghoul School I had to see the movie in full for the first time. I can see why it's considered a cult classic, it's a very good movie and the characters are wonderful (especially the Ghoul School girls). So today I thought what if they revived Ghoul School as a spin-off franchise of Scooby-Doo. Clearly since Monster High is dead and buried (pun intended) Warner Bros. could make a toyline (and of course a cartoon series) to replace it. The girls designs would be updated for the 21st century and they would be the star chacters. What do you think?
I'd personally like to see a sequel to Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School, and maybe some LEGO sets featuring minifigures of the Ghoul Girls.

LinusFan303

A Fan of Linus Van Pelt.
Mar 26, 2018
Ratings
1,017 5
Colorado
I like this idea, would love to see more they should expand to Ghoul School as a thing , I'd check it out.

Eldorado

May 21, 2014
Ratings
386 13
Indianapolis
I like this idea, would love to see more they should expand to Ghoul School as a thing , I'd check it out.
From all the stuff I see on DeviantArt and Tumblr it's obvious that the Ghoul School girls still have a great deal of popularity despite only appearing in one movie. The recent OK KO crossover proves that. Hopefully Warner Bros will take a hint from the episode.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...
I just had a bizzaro dream that Frank Welker was in my computer lab on campus! o_0