A Candidate for the Dark TV Vault

Latest News & Videos

pacman000

Found this in Wikipedia: Dog House (TV series) - Wikipedia

"During a car accident, a police detective's mind is swapped with the mind of Digby, his St Bernard dog partner on duty. Helen Underwood (Shelley Peterson), the officer's widowed sister-in-law, takes custody of Digby where he joins her children Annabelle (Valentina Cardinalli), Richie (Jaimz Woolvett) and Timmy (Jonathan Shapiro).[2] Now inhabiting Digby's body, the detective is able to talk with the family.[3] "

On one hand, it sounds like fairly standard stuff; on the other hand, I'm not sure I've seen a TV show with this plot. (Movies, sure, but not shows.)

There is an episode up on YouTube: dog house tv show 1990 - YouTube

Peter Paltridge

Ay Carumba
Staff member
It's Canadian, but I'll allow it with a plot like this. EXCELLENT find.

It apparently got an American DVD release, but I don't want it in my Amazon purchase history!

Peter Paltridge

Ay Carumba
Staff member

Similar threads

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Apparently John K. is FINALLY finished with 'Cans Without Labels'.
I was never a big fan of Hannah Montana, but it had the best brother-sister relationship I have ever seen on TV.
I'll Be making February 2019 Nick Premieres on Tuesday or Thursday.
lots of things might be scheduled ones that include Crashletes, Double Dare (Special & S1 Finale), LSBS (S2 Finale), More Henry Danger and Cousins For Life... Knight Squad (S2 Premiere), The Loud House, SpongeBob, RainbowButterflyUnicornKitty, Sunny Day, Peppa Pig & Lots More...
SPECULATION So, I've decided the only CN originals we could see added to Boomerang this year are Dexter's Laboratory and Codename: Kids Next Door, already among the most requested shows on the platform. Everything else is on CN On Demand through the end of the year or on Hulu, and we may not see those until 2020 at the earliest. This does not include some of the lesser-known CN stuff.
RTP and SIC did reports on Popeye's 90th. Only SIC mentioned the new web series wothout even mentioning its criticism. Both didn't even mention Wimpy. Maybe he merged with Homsar because of a wrench.