A Candidate for the Dark TV Vault

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

pacman000

Jun 5, 2017
Found this in Wikipedia: Dog House (TV series) - Wikipedia

"During a car accident, a police detective's mind is swapped with the mind of Digby, his St Bernard dog partner on duty. Helen Underwood (Shelley Peterson), the officer's widowed sister-in-law, takes custody of Digby where he joins her children Annabelle (Valentina Cardinalli), Richie (Jaimz Woolvett) and Timmy (Jonathan Shapiro).[2] Now inhabiting Digby's body, the detective is able to talk with the family.[3] "

On one hand, it sounds like fairly standard stuff; on the other hand, I'm not sure I've seen a TV show with this plot. (Movies, sure, but not shows.)

There is an episode up on YouTube: dog house tv show 1990 - YouTube

Peter Paltridge

Ay Carumba
Staff member
Sep 24, 2003
Stars Hollow
www.platypuscomix.net