4Kids's "Fighting Foodons" to air on JETIX in '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFZAtUGSOnline

Then. Now. Forever.
Is this true, the "unreliable" Wikipedia said that JETIX might air 4Kids's "Fighting Foodons" in the '08 season, the show ended on 4KidsTV/FOXBOX back in '03, but why air on JETIX, what for, un-aired episodes?

If this is ture, i have only this to say:
Welcome back to the Television world Chase and co.!

DarthGonzo

Fourteen Years!
Is this true, the "unreliable" Wikipedia said that JETIX might air 4Kids's "Fighting Foodons" in the '08 season, the show ended on 4KidsTV/FOXBOX back in '03, but why air on JETIX, what for, un-aired episodes?

"Wikipedia"

"might"

"'08 season"

...yeah I doubt it.

simpsonsfan

Froakie - Bubble Frog Pokemon
Staff member
U can't trust wikipedia that much cause I was looking on there once about toon disney and it said that they aired Even Stevens so don't trust them unless u can find it some where else.

Tommy Lawson

Staff member
U can't trust wikipedia that much cause I was looking on there once about toon disney and it said that they aired Even Stevens so don't trust them unless u can find it some where else.

Agreed. In fact, unless TheFZAtUGSOnline can find something more reliable than Wikipedia to back this up, I consider it nothing more than a wild guess. Also, sinceTheFZAtUGSOnline made it seem like it was officially going to happen from the thread title, and there is nothing to support that it is, I'm closing this thread for further discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts