45th Annual Annie Awards Nominations

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Jan 31, 2010
Ratings
363 3
Laredo, TX
Certain shows need more nominees and some are snubbed like Regular Show finale, but more thoughts later as I write a journal about it (still in progress after starting it 2 weeks ago). I'll say this is slightly a better year for the Annie Awards.

Golden Geek

Gera Gera Po
Dec 31, 2013
Ratings
554 9
United States
My optimistic predictions/votes for tonight:

Best Animated Feature: Coco
Best Animated Feature - Independent: In This Corner of the World
Best Animated Special Production: Tangled Before Ever After
Best Animated Short Subject: Scavengers
Best Animated Television/Broadcast Production For Children: "Panda's Art", We Bare Bears
Best General Audience Animated Television/Broadcast Production: "Stupid Piece of Sh*t", BoJack Horseman
Outstanding Achievement for Character Animation in a Video Game: Cuphead
Outstanding Achievement for Character Design in an Animated Television / Broadcast Production: "XCVI", Samurai Jack
Outstanding Achievement for Production Design in an Animated Feature Production: Mary and the Witch's Flower
Outstanding Achievement for Writing in an Animated Feature Production: Mary and the Witch's Flower
Outstanding Achievement for Editorial in an Animated Television / Broadcast Production: "Stupid Piece of Sh*t", BoJack Horseman

(Going through these awards reminded me there's a lot I still need to see. Some of the categories my vote is "anything but The Boss Baby.")

ToonsJazzLover

Jan 31, 2010
Ratings
363 3
Laredo, TX
This year's Annie Awards was a step-up over last year. Even though Coco swept the whole awards when it comes to movies, the people took the winners very well, aside from Pickle Rick winning against Samurai Jack (SJ fans be grateful that it won 3 other awards).

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Yeah I'm probably not coming back
I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.