Nickelodeon

Paramount+ (formerly CBS All Access)

Cartoon Network
HBO Max

Disney Channel

Disney Junior

Disney+

Hulu

• M.O.D.O.K. (stop-motion adult sitcom comic adaptation from Jordan Blum and Patton Oswalt)
  • Hit-Monkey (comic adaptation)

Fox

Comedy Central

MTV

Crunchyroll Originals

Adult Swim
AMC
  • Mega City Smiths (stop-motion dramedy from the people behind Robot Chicken & Crossing Swords)
  • Pantheon (adaptation of short stories; drama)

Syfy / TZGZ

Apple TV+
Amazon Prime Video

Netflix

Youtube
I will update these accordingly. Once they're out (released/postponed), they'll be crossed from this list.

Last edited:

5YearsOnEastCoast

Nickelodeon

Paramount+ (formerly CBS All Access)

Cartoon Network
HBO Max

Disney Channel

Disney Junior

Disney+

Hulu

• M.O.D.O.K. (stop-motion adult sitcom comic adaptation from Jordan Blum and Patton Oswalt)
  • Hit-Monkey (comic adaptation)

Fox

Comedy Central

MTV

Crunchyroll Originals

Adult Swim
AMC
  • Mega City Smiths (stop-motion dramedy from the people behind Robot Chicken & Crossing Swords)
  • Pantheon (adaptation of short stories; drama)

Syfy / TZGZ

Apple TV+
Amazon Prime Video

Netflix

I will update these accordingly. Once they're out (released/postponed), they'll be crossed from this list.

That's a lot of cartoons coming next year. Unfortunately I'm afraid I won't be seeing them for few reasons (like I have exams to focus on.) Maybe I could watch them when I finish my exams.

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
What about the actual, third He-Man and the Masters of the Universe series?
To Be Determined. Would be He-Man overload next year if that also premiered along with this Kevin Smith sequel and the live-action movie.

khuddle

You can check out the cast for Masters of the Universe: Revelation here:

That's basically an All-Star cast of voice actors: Diedrich Bader, Lena Heady (Cersei from GOT), Kevin Conroy, Susan Eisenberg, Henry Rollins...wow! I'll be watching based on this list alone.

The only one, surprisingly, that has me worried is Mark Hamill as Skeletor. I just...don't know. Hamill is a legend among legends of course, not only as Luke Skywalker but also as the Joker from DC Animated. But Skeletor has to be played with a lot of humor and verve to be effective, and, this might be blasphemy, but I'm not sure a 69 year old Hamill can cut it. His performance will draw immediate comparisons to Brian Dobson 2002 Skeletor, and that is a VERY tough act to follow. Not sure if Hamill has still "got it" or not, but we'll see.

johnnybro2883

Brony, Furry and FIM forever
first Ryan and now baby shark?

are they just going to sing the song every single episode?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts