2019 on Nickelodeon Predictions

Asa

In a few weeks, it will be time to say goodbye to 2018 and hello to 2019. What do you think Nickelodeon should do by 2019? Fixing schedules? Probably start promoting SpongeBob for his 20th? Cancel Henry Danger after five seasons? It’s all up to you to decide what happens to Nickelodeon, TeenNick, and Nicktoons in 2019.

NeoplanDan

Just Think Twice Before You Say Anything
Hmm. There’s not much to add....

-SBSP gets new episodes plus seasons 14-15
-Los Casagrandes will premiere on that year.
-The Loud House renewed for Season 5
-In-Between Nick or Viacom will (assumingly) focus more on streaming content in any given way
-The remaining episodes of Kid Danger will air and possibly will not get renewed.
-Glitch Techs might premiere either mid or late 2019 or 2020.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Toons Fan

Hmm. There’s not much to add....

-SBSP gets new episodes plus seasons 14-15
-Los Casagrandes will premiere on that year.
-The Loud House renewed for Season 4 And 5
-In-Between Nick or Viacom will (assumingly) focus more on streaming content in any given way
-The remaining episodes of Kid Danger will air and possibly will not get renewed.

The Loud House already got renewed for Season 4. And, Kid Danger doesn't have any unaired episodes.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
2018 has been a year of turmoil for Nickleodeon, and now 2019 will really put them to the test. Cyma Zarghami has left after 30 years, Nick's long-standing showrunners like Dan Schneider and Butch Hartman have left the network, and now Stephen Hillenburg has sadly passed away. (R.I.P.)

Nick is at a crossroads now. They'll either have to start adapting to a new era or languish in mediocrity. Hillenburg was the glue that kept SpongeBob together; we've seen the quality of the show with and without him--the contrast is like day and night--and now that he's no longer with us, we can't expect to see good new SpongeBob ever again after whatever batch Nick was able to complete while he was alive runs out. They'll have to either put the sponge to rest or let him become a Simpsons-esque zombie (again).

Now that Brian Robbins is in charge of Nickelodeon, let's hope he doesn't repeat past mistakes and takes more chances with other animated and live-action programming. It seems like it's the only way to bring Nick out of this rut they've been in the past several years. They've had multiple chances with the likes of Harvey Beaks and Welcome to the Wayne, but sadly, they were kicked to the curb before they even had a chance to shine. Mr. Robbins, can we please not do this again? Your former ace in the holes are gone; it's time to find some new ones.

Micahel Cataldo

My predictions for 2019 is for TeenNick to start airing old shows so that it would have more variety.

SpongieLoud

Bingo Bango!
Nickelodeon predictions:
Nickelodeon:
Nickelodeon will premiere Glitch Techs around late winter-early spring.
Los Casagrandes will premiere in the summer.
Wonder Park (The Series) will air around November or December.
SpongeBob will have new specials and events to celebrate the 20 year anniversary.
Nickelodeon will order more live action shows
Henry Danger will end mid summer.
Knight Squad will end after season 2.
Hunter Street will end after season 3.
Star Falls is cancelled.
All That will officially be coming back.
Nickelodeon will order more acquired animated shows.
Kid Danger is cancelled and will not return for season 2.

Nick@Nite:
Nickelodeon will be making some major rebrands to the block and will start airing more retro Nick shows such as iCarly, Drake and Josh, Rugrats, Victorious, Kenan and Kel , etc.
There will also be more acquired shows for the network and more original content.

Nick Jr:
I don't really care about Nick Jr, so I'm not making any predictions on this network.

Nicktoons:

Alvinnn and the Chipmunks will be moving new episodes exclusively to Nicktoons.
Massive Monster Mayhem will end after season 1.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Vrains will premiere in January.

TeenNick:
TeenNick will get a on air refresh.
Knight Squad will get burned off to TeenNick sometime during season 2.
Game Shakers will air the remaining episodes in January.
NickSports will re-launch on Teennick and will air season 3 of Crashletes and the remaining episodes of the Dude Perfect Show.

NickSplat:
NickSplat will air SpongeBob for a week to celebrate its 20th anniversary.

Last edited:

TheJLeeTeam

Slacker Musketeer
I can't wait for the Rugrats reboot and movie to be revealed. Not because I want to watch them, but I want to see how people react to them. I also want to see how people react to the Dora the Explorer movie.

Gershon1

If Viacom does buy back CBS, I predict that it will lead to Nick presenting the New Terrytoons (Mighty Mouse, Heckle, and Jekyll, Deputy Dawg, etc.}

Micahel Cataldo

i mean specifically what past shows do you mean? its ok you can list the shows, thats fine, even if some others may not agree
The shows I meant are The Naked Brothers Band, The Haunted Hathaways, H2O: Just Add Water, House of Anubis, 100 Things to Do Before High School, Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn, Supah Ninjas, Alien Surf Girls, The Thundermans, Bella and the Bulldogs, Drake & Josh, Unfabulous, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, Big Time Rush, Max & Shred, Zoey 101, I Am Frankie, Hunter Street, Bureau of Magical Things, The Other Kingdom, Every Witch Way, Make It Pop, Just Jordan, Romeo, The Journey of Allen Strange, Cousin Skeeter, The Troop, Bucket & Skinner's Epic Adventures, Talia in the Kitchen, Hollywood Heights, True Jackson VP, Ride, WITS Academy, Star Falls, Kenan & Kel, All That, The Amanda Show, Just for Kicks and The Brothers Garcia.

kanc

The shows I meant are The Naked Brothers Band, The Haunted Hathaways, H2O: Just Add Water, House of Anubis, 100 Things to Do Before High School, Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn, Supah Ninjas, Alien Surf Girls, The Thundermans, Bella and the Bulldogs, Drake & Josh, Unfabulous, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, Big Time Rush, Max & Shred, Zoey 101, I Am Frankie, Hunter Street, Bureau of Magical Things, The Other Kingdom, Every Witch Way, Make It Pop, Just Jordan, Romeo, The Journey of Allen Strange, Cousin Skeeter, The Troop, Bucket & Skinner's Epic Adventures, Talia in the Kitchen, Hollywood Heights, True Jackson VP, Ride, WITS Academy, Star Falls, Kenan & Kel, All That, The Amanda Show, Just for Kicks and The Brothers Garcia.
you know that Thundermans, Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn, Drake & Josh (airing every Saturday nights), I Am Frankie (airing every Sunday nights) from what you list are already currently airing on TeenNick

Star Falls, Bureau of Magical Things are now on nick.com for full episodes if you want to watch those.

Amanda Show, Kenan and Kel are on NickSplat VRV

SG-17

I wonder if they still start regular reruns of Rugrats on the main channel as a build up to the premier of the revival series?

ToonsJazzLover

A better year, that’s for sure. I hope to see more animation on the channel’s lineup, judging by its upcoming cartoons list (Pinky Malinky better air or else I’m not trusting viacom again). Same goes to Glitch Techs and Static Cling. They’ve been announced earlier than 2017, so they better air them soon (and I need to get the regular Nick channel back, since it’s unlocked).

SweetShop209

Well, most of the main Nick predictions I thought of were mentioned by others, so I'll give Nick Jr predictions. Shimmer And Shine, Blaze And The Monster Machines, and Paw Patrol will each be renewed for an additional season.

Micahel Cataldo

Another of my predictions for 2019 is for Nicktoons or TeenNick to air the 4 Power Rangers series and they are Samurai, Megaforce, Dino Charge, and Ninja Steel.

kanc

Another of my predictions for 2019 is for Nicktoons or TeenNick to air the 4 Power Rangers series and they are Samurai, Megaforce, Dino Charge, and Ninja Steel.
Nicktoons would be a good fit to air those 4 Power Rangers series but TeenNick will not

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Asa
The second Lego Movie will have it's Cartoon Network premiere on Feburary 15.
The theme song for The Mighty Ones is sung by Fryda Wolff (Bats) and Jessica McKenna (Rocksy).

I'm watched the Godzilla vs kong trailer
He made a 6 hour video talking about every Simpsons episode.

Featured Posts