“The Casagrandes” News & Discussion Thread

Eurbane

MY Review to the last casagrandes episode.
The kids go out bird watching with Rosa and disguised Serigo as the various birds ending up getting kidnapped by the game hunter. Bobby finally moved out the apartment and onto his end. No Loud girls except Lori appears. Worst ending ever. I’m sorry to say it but I’m going to miss the casagrandes a lot.

LinusFan303

Squeak
The Casagrandes was a good series, watched every episode when it premiered. The final two episodes were good. I liked that they seemed a little self aware that Sergio annoys people. It was good one. The finale was nice, I like that it wasn't a big make due finale , because I don't think this show needed that. I like how Bobby was able to have his own spot , I think they felt they were going to get another season with that status quo change, but either way it was nice.

I think 3 seasons was a good number, it didn't out last it's time and wasn't cut too short like other nicktoons have been.

Last edited:

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
I really hope canceling this show comes back to bite Nick in the behind.

Eurbane

Now that the casagrandes is over, Here are some ideas for the loud house episodes with them in the future. There would be one With Lily and Carlitos on their first date And one with Carlota babysitting Adelaide. And anyone interested if we could get a complete series of the show on dvd?

Streaker Prower

Now that the casagrandes is over, Here are some ideas for the loud house episodes with them in the future. There would be one With Lily and Carlitos on their first date And one with Carlota babysitting Adelaide. And anyone interested if we could get a complete series of the show on dvd?
Maybe The Loud House can change it’s format one that is similar to Animaniacs where one part centers on the Louds and another Part centers around the McBrides, Santiago’s or Changs

PF9

Maybe The Loud House can change it’s format one that is similar to Animaniacs where one part centers on the Louds and another Part centers around the McBrides, Santiago’s or Changs
That is a suggestion I have made in the past

glennbyrnes

Thye will probably have Ronnie Ann move back to Royal Woods when her mother gets transfered to a hospital there.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Description of the new Loud House Halloween special premiering 10/21 at 7pm:

Great Lakes Freakout!: The Louds team up with the Casagrandes for a Halloween storefront decorating competition, but things get out of hand when they use Lucy's spell book to make the mercado extra spooky. (#621)

Eldorado

Hopefully, they'll do like they did with the early Casagrandes episodes and have new episodes take Loud House episode slots.

JTZ

This guy said he just finished a round of work on the Casagrandes movie.

Which if true means he accidentally just revealed there will be a Casagrandes movie.

PF9

This guy said he just finished a round of work on the Casagrandes movie.

Which if true means he accidentally just revealed there will be a Casagrandes movie.
If there is, release it in theaters. I have a Ronnie Anne and Sid shirt and I want an excuse to wear it to a movie theater.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
If there is, release it in theaters. I have a Ronnie Anne and Sid shirt and I want an excuse to wear it to a movie theater.
I doubt the movie would be made for a theatrical release. It would be best as a Paramount+ original movie, since said streamer exists. (The reason Netflix picked up The Loud House Movie and the Rise of the TMNT movie back in 2019 was because P+ didn’t exist yet.)

Eurbane

When will The Casagrandes Season 2 & 3 seasons come out on DVD? Will they sold separately or maybe in a complete series?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts