“The Casagrandes” News & Discussion Thread

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
@JTOONSAnimation Reruns are returning starting September 19th, according to Zap2it. Let's hope they stay there.
Screen Shot 2020-09-05 at 6.38.45 PM.png

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Last edited:

Eurbane

I figured Paco would've been voiced by Carlos Alazraqui. Then again, he already voices Sergio, who sounds similar to his Paco on Maya And Miguel.

Edit: "Uptown Funk" is the first episode without Ronnie Anne. I did not expect that.
Now I figured that out like Net Gains was the first without Lincoln and got me wondering if Ronnie Anne would talk to the audience like Lincoln.

glennbyrnes

Edit: "Uptown Funk" is the first episode without Ronnie Anne. I did not expect that.
[/QUOTE]

Something tells me that there is going to be more.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Futon Critic updated, apparently episode 2 of season 2 airs first, then 20th episode of season 1, OK Nickelodeon

casagrandes.PNG

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Futon Critic updated, apparently episode 2 of season 2 airs first, then 20th episode of season 1, OK Nickelodeon

View attachment 283674
It's because next month is Halloween month.

Also, I have a feeling, @Asa, that "Cursed!" will premiere on the next Friday the 13th, which is this November, given said episode's synopsis.

EDIT: With the recent confirmation of "The Astronauts" premiering on November 13th, I now have a feeling, @Asa, that said Casagrandes episode will premiere on November 11th. (Even though that is a Wednesday, it's also Veteran's Day.)

Last edited:

kanc

According to nickplay.com, as of this week at 5PM hour, there will be Hallow Screams SmartyPants Challenge for Loud House and Casagrandes halloween episodes, in honor for new Halloween special for Casagrandes and Loud House airing this Friday. Nick has not yet advertised on TV before but on nickplay, they might be showing promo sometime later today.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts