“The Casagrandes” News & Discussion Thread

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
5. If the Los Casagrandes show is so great, why cheat and fool viewers by hiding the new show under the successful The Loud House title/name in the on-TV menu guide? It says The Loud House and when click on it, get Los Casagrandes NOT The Loud House. Why not just advertise it in the TV guide/menu under its own name, Los Casagradandes? Because the show reeks as a pathetic knock off of The Loud House and no one will watch it otherwise.
It's not doing that for me. Must be an error on the part of either your provider or whoever they're pulling data from.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

I found this tweet thread from Loud House writer Sammie Crowley. According to her, Adelaide (Sid's younger sister) was meant to be both older and a boy. She then stepped in and said otherwise .

JTZ

Good thing she convinced her bosses. The show already has Bobby as a big brother character.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Here's something interesting. The episode "Croaked", which deals with the death of Adelaide's frog, will be streamed on Nick's YouTube channel on October 21, a good 5 days before tv.

kanc

Here's something interesting. The episode "Croaked", which deals with the death of Adelaide's frog, will be streamed on Nick's YouTube channel on October 21, a good 5 days before tv.
Also Nick app NOW has added Casagrandes episode: Croaked (it scheduled to air this Saturday)

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Here's the extended theme song.

I found this interview that Izabella Alvarez and Ally Brooke took part in. They speak in English, but there's a Spanish translator. If you look in the background, we get a look at Ally Brooke's character.

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

According to Sammie Crowley , Sid was originally going to be half Korean, while she's half Chinese in the final product. Before settling on Chang, her last name was originally Kang .

glennbyrnes

Just exactly where is Great Lakes City? I know that it is in a state next to Michigan where Royal Woods is, but which one?

kanc

It looks like there will be new The Casagrandes at Sat Jan 11 at 8:30pm after new Henry Danger

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts