“Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Candace Against the Universe” Pre-release News and Discussion

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Variety has a look at the logo of the movie, and a description.
In “Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Candace Against the Universe,” currently in production for the new streaming service, stepbrothers Phineas and Ferb travel across the galaxy to rescue their suster Candace, “who has been abducted by aliens and has found utopia in a far-off planet, free of pesky little brothers.”

Dudley

Staff member
Pictures from the presentation show the characters with some shading that makes it look like a step up quality wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SweetShop209

So, when checking out Weird Al Yankovic's website, it mentions that he's doing voice work for Candace Against The Universe. I think this means, unless it's a new character, he might be voicing Milo.

Screenshot_20200325-020038.png

SweetShop209

YouTube user Phineas Flynn's Law managed to find an Instagram session that Dan Povenmire took part in. According to the live stream, Milo would've made a cameo in the movie, Weird Al recording his lines and all that. It ended up being cut from the movie since his presence would've made it seem like he was at fault for what happened. There is a Milo Murphy's Law character in the movie (the minor character Trucker Ted). It's possible Weird Al is still in the movie, but not as Milo.

RainbowCupcake

I sawed this boat in half!

YouTube user Phineas Flynn's Law managed to find an Instagram session that Dan Povenmire took part in. According to the live stream, Milo would've made a cameo in the movie, Weird Al recording his lines and all that. It ended up being cut from the movie since his presence would've made it seem like he was at fault for what happened. There is a Milo Murphy's Law character in the movie (the minor character Trucker Ted). It's possible Weird Al is still in the movie, but not as Milo.
Personally, I would have much rather had Milo make a small appearance in this movie rather than having the creators try to combine their two shows by making Doofenshmirtz a main character in the latter.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Last edited:

Roxas_Sora

I really miss these two boys! Do you think we could have a series with them as teens? You know, AFTER the events in "Act Your Age"?

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I swear that I should never watch the 2011 ThunderCats reboot in my life. It's like reading a book without ending.
Happy birthday to Betty White (99), James Earl Jones (90), and Gennedy Tartakovsky (51).
Of the 3 Madagascar shows we have, All Hail King Julien stands out with its title and location. Unlike The Penguins Of Madagascar and Madagascar: A Little Wild, this one takes place on Madagascar while the others are in New York through an alternate continuity. Conversely, AHKJ is the only one to not have Madagascar in the title.
R.I.P. to musicians Tim Bogert (Vanilla Fudge, Cactus, Beck, Bogert & Appice) and Sylvain Sylvain (New York Dolls). Both passed away on January 13.

Featured Posts