“Johnny Test” Revival News & Discussion Thread

Eurbane

This is my review of johnny test

The show has a new attitude, a new look and a whole breed of characters. The show is new, Lila test looks different than the original and same old sense of humor. I didn’t know that guy moon composed this new series, he made new compositions instead of using his old ones.

I got a few episodes to review:
Knowing Johnny inside and out: Nice to see mr teacherman again and Dukey used ice pops to heal johnny’s body part from destroying his parents without noticing.
Jta- Johnny and Dukey help spy guy Steve to get back to movie business after losing his monkey agent since they original shows end in 2014.
Johnny with 1000 faces: Johnny was ever the same with a face app and bling bling ended up with a chocolate poop face.
Johny test 90210: Johnny wonders where to go but he ended up with potbelly with him and Gill during the song. Did Mikey from Recess teach him singing lessons?
Johnny’s Holiday light fight: Is too early for the holidays so I’m okay evan the guy who was straded at sea got a boat in the end.
I love the show and still going great.

Eurbane

I played the Johnny test ultimate meatloaf quest and it was funny. never choose gold portal, or blue portal when choose yogurt on cats or click heels you'll end up in kansas, or red portal with going under monster mom's legs. Funny. always choose blue portal after defeating the cats or red portal when getting the alter-ray with becaon shooter in it.

Last edited:

Eurbane

Here's my review for Johnny Test season 2.
Johnny's got a brand new mom: it feels like a sequel to Johnny's got a brand new dad, but robo-dad has been rebuilt after 11 years.
Johnny's battle royal 2: this was a perfect season opening like the first one last year.
The wizard of Johnny and the return of the wizard of Johnny: just a prefect idea to wait for something important of a new idea. since this is harry potter parody, Johnny should have said I think i see this before.
Johnny's scary fairy tales: Fairy tales gone evil when Johnny gets into a dream machine. In fairy tale land, there are three wolves, for each fairy tale, the three little pigs, little red riding hood and the boy who cried wolf.
The return of Johnny's baby bro: the evil baby definitely got a long way from the Johnny's baby bot and hypnotist Hugh and Lila to love them more. Darth vegan got the OMG alter system added to his mask. And now he's got his robot parents on the same island as robot mom and dad was at the end of the first one of the season.
Johner vs señor crabo: Johnny x returns after setting fire to popcorn, the olympics and porkbelly and after senior crabo got everyone else Johnny x saves the day.
escape from Johnny house: this episode feels like homage to prison escape movies.
Return of Johnny'mon go: The Johnny'mon go will never stop going. Dukey2005 is a inside joke when Johnny Test begin 17 years ago.
Johnny presents: the dukey channel: this episode is similar to Johnny tube.
Johnny dent: Hugh brought a brand new car and Johnny's not allowing from everything of it until the unexpected dent appear and Hugh ran for a long time ending up being chased by two evil dogs.
Johnny's melee Mayhem:Johhny's new melee game toys are sold and been done in 3d printer with bad results.
I wonder what the reboot will be renewed for more seasons like they did in 2000's and 2010's but i wonder what would happen.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.

Featured Posts