“It’s Pony” News & Discussion Thread

kanc

new Halloween special of It's Pony is rescheduled to air Fri Oct 29 at 5PM on Nicktoons

PM13

So there aren't any more new episodes airing in the US this year? Usually Nicktoons goes out of their way to air new episodes TOO fast.

JTOONSAnimation

So there aren't any more new episodes airing in the US this year? Usually Nicktoons goes out of their way to air new episodes TOO fast.
I'm sure they only just aired the Halloween special to get it released in time for Halloween, I'm sure when it regularly returns it will release new episodes quickly.

kanc

It's Pony starting Nov 29 on Nicktoons for reruns weekdays 4PM slot

PM13

Looks like there's one more new episode to air before the year wraps up.

PM13

That new episode may also be a new Christmas/Winter themed episode because of something from the creator yesterday

kanc

Here's official new It's Pony winter special to air on Nicktoons

PM13

On Nicktoons, most likely. The damage has already been done, I'm afraid.
And apparently, they still have the show in their ads in commercial breaks and show up on NFL Slimetime and Tooned In. But can a show that hasn't been seen on the main channel in a long time and has been airing a few new episodes on Nicktoons move back to the main channel?

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts