“It’s Pony” News & Discussion Thread

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
Nickelodeon's been treating it pretty well, they just gave it a regular rerun slot that looks like to be permanent and it gets plenty of promotion so I think it's good.
That's a relief to hear, then. Thanks for keeping me up-to-speed. Now I just need to check out those episodes I missed, for starters.

kanc

The 2:30PM reruns of It's Pony on Nick as of next week has been pulled and replaced with SpongeBob

kanc

I checked zap2it for week of Mar 22, and new It's Pony is NOT listed on Nick schedule. Will have to double check nick website schedule for this tomorrow.

Last edited:

whoisretro

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 I checked zap2it for week of Mar 22, and new It's Pony is NOT listed on Nick schedule. Will have to double check nick website schedule for this tomorrow.

Yeah let's wait for Nick's website to update with Monday because Nick didn't put the last week of March premieres out till Friday and maybe Zap2it hadn't got the updated schedules yet (also they don't update schedules on the weekend so that's also a factor). I feel like this is the reason because why would Nick release info on It's Pony premieres on Friday and immediately pull them the next day? Doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Yeah let's wait for Nick's website to update with Monday because Nick didn't put the last week of March premieres out till Friday and maybe Zap2it hadn't got the updated schedules yet (also they don't update schedules on the weekend so that's also a factor). I feel like this is the reason because why would Nick release info on It's Pony premieres on Friday and immediately pull them the next day? Doesn't make sense.
I just checked Nick's website schedule for March 22nd, and it's not listing the new It's Pony episode either.

whoisretro

I just checked Nick's website schedule for March 22nd, and it's not listing the new It's Pony episode either.

I saw that too maybe it got pulled completely or they just moved them. Who knows we'll just have to wait till the entire schedule for that week comes out.

ToonsJazzLover

I really hope they postponed to a week later or move new episodes back to Saturday mornings. I want this to be the first original Nicktoon since TLH to finish its first season on the main channel without any problems.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.

Thefutoncritic.com now updated to cross out Its Pony premieres supposing to air Mar 22 week.
It's hard to see anyone in this regime csring about a show they run when they treat it this crappy and don't run new episodes of it like they badly need to, honestly...

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
What I don't understand is that It's Pony was the third highest rated kids show of 2020 (behind the sponge and ten sister kid themselves), which makes me wonder why the network is giving it such crappy treatment as of late? (Then again, it's Nickelodeon so why am I not surprised...)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts