“It’s Pony” News & Discussion Thread

Toonatic

Hot take but It’s Pony is the best first Nicktoon of the decade imo (compared to Doug, Ginger and Sheen).

And despite being off the air for a month, I’m glad Nick is still acknowledging it in their social media accounts. It’s a sign that they might renew it soon. They even got Ant Blades to do live sessions on Nick on how to draw characters.

You're right about that! It's our job though that this show succeed! It's a great show and deserves it. :)

ToonsJazzLover

It's Pony has been renewed for season 2.
Great news waking up to, it means Nick finally cares for cartoons other than just Spongebob and The Loud House. But it was mostly thank to us and Nick that promoted This show constantly. Now if the naysayers can actually open their eyes and just watch their new cartoons instead of doubting their future.

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
I’m finally convinced they aren’t trying to kill the cartoons. Now if only they would convince me further by showing them...

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.

It's Pony has been renewed for season 2.

OK now, I see what is a step in the right direction, honestly. And forget the haters, because this show is actually pretty hilarious like it should be, IMHO.

I’m finally convinced they aren’t trying to kill the cartoons. Now if only they would convince me further by showing them...

Correct and true. Unlike with Glitch Techs, they cannot make this mistake again, or else it'll cost them, someday. That lack of variety Nick still suffers from needs to end. That begins with broadening their horizons and spending that money the right way - by not just putting it in two or three things, that is.

CNNickFan

Invader Zim
Well, Pony is back! A week of brand new eps, starting August 24th.
"Loud Horse" (#113A)
"Sick Annie" (#113B)
"School Dance" (#114A)
"Dad's Speech" (#114B)

kanc

It's Pony is now streaming on nickelodeon youtube, episode is "Bad Chicken", they mistakenly says all new season this week on Nick, it's actually still in season 1.

zoombie

Consider the subject matter, I am surprised that "Sick Annie" did not get pulled, since we are not allowed to watch shows about people being sick anymore.

toonmaster17

Dare I say it, but am I the only one who feels It's Pony will eventually get the Nicktoons death treatment? I mean outside of premieres it VERY rarely gets reruns.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts