“It’s Pony” News & Discussion Thread

Latest News & Videos

Toonatic

Jul 23, 2009
USA
Hot take but It’s Pony is the best first Nicktoon of the decade imo (compared to Doug, Ginger and Sheen).

And despite being off the air for a month, I’m glad Nick is still acknowledging it in their social media accounts. It’s a sign that they might renew it soon. They even got Ant Blades to do live sessions on Nick on how to draw characters.

You're right about that! It's our job though that this show succeed! It's a great show and deserves it. :)

EJ :)

CNNickFan
Jun 16, 2020
NC
According to Nickelodeon, the show is #3 animated series on TV (with their target demographic), behind spongebob and Loud House.

Reactions: Mostezli

ToonsJazzLover

Jan 31, 2010
Laredo, TX

It's Pony has been renewed for season 2.
Great news waking up to, it means Nick finally cares for cartoons other than just Spongebob and The Loud House. But it was mostly thank to us and Nick that promoted This show constantly. Now if the naysayers can actually open their eyes and just watch their new cartoons instead of doubting their future.

Reactions: Zanneck and EJ :)

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA!
Sep 26, 2011
Neo Arcadia, USA

It's Pony has been renewed for season 2.
OK now, I see what is a step in the right direction, honestly. And forget the haters, because this show is actually pretty hilarious like it should be, IMHO.

I’m finally convinced they aren’t trying to kill the cartoons. Now if only they would convince me further by showing them...
Correct and true. Unlike with Glitch Techs, they cannot make this mistake again, or else it'll cost them, someday. That lack of variety Nick still suffers from needs to end. That begins with broadening their horizons and spending that money the right way - by not just putting it in two or three things, that is.

Reactions: EJ :) and Toonatic

CNNickFan
Jun 16, 2020
NC
I hope it gets nominated next year, but it won't stand a chance against the sponge.

CNNickFan
Jun 16, 2020
NC
Well, Pony is back! A week of brand new eps, starting August 24th.
"Loud Horse" (#113A)
"Sick Annie" (#113B)
"School Dance" (#114A)
"Dad's Speech" (#114B)

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Marge Simpson is trending on Twitter. I won't say why, though.
I wonder if the mid 30's Fleischer cartoons with the 3d backgrounds with 2d characters was an inspiration for Paper Mario

Here's a teaser that announces Mulan (2020) coming to Disney+ next month .
Given how Jason J. Lewis loves Batman: Mask Of The Phantasm, he must've been really excited getting to work with Kevin Conroy on Justice League Action.

I decided to cancel my Boomerang subscription. The App didn't have a feature to save shows to watch later, it felt bare bones, and not really worth the price. I just hope more of the content would move over to HBO Max.