“It’s Pony” News & Discussion Thread

Latest News & Videos

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA!
Sep 26, 2011
Neo Arcadia, USA
We're close to 10 episodes in and I'm actually still liking this show much more than TLH/Casagrandes, although those 2 have been getting that much needed little bit stronger in writing quality themselves, IMHO. It just needs to be less repetitive with our MCs screwing up all the time, as that does get stale when done too much.

Episode 9 (Delivery Pony ~ Magic Annie) is an example of this balance we need to see more of IMHO (where Annie and Pony win and it sticks in the end holding on to said win.); I don't know if this show can avoid the Nicktoons trap, otherwise - as much as I'd like it to, as well.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
It's Pony reruns are not even airing on Nickelodeon nor Nicktoons this time. It's not a good sign

Reactions: Zanneck

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
London, UK
Here's the new episodes of It's Pony for this week - all episodes air at 12pm/11c:

Monday, June 1, 2020 - Bad Chicken: Annie and Pony’s plan to teach a scrawny chicken confidence backfires when it terrorizes the city. (#110A)

Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at - Gerry's Tour: Annie and Pony try to help Gerry pass the test to become a museum tour guide. (#110B)

Wednesday, June 3, 2020 - 10 Minute Ticket: In an effort to avoid paying for parking, the whole family must try and keep a visit to the mall to less than 10 minutes. (#111A)

Thursday, June 4, 2020 - Clara Time: Annie worries that their friend Clara is avoiding her and Pony. (#111B)

LinusFan303

A Fan of Linus Van Pelt.
Mar 26, 2018
Colorado
Bad Chicken: This episode was funny , I the way the chicken turned evil, it was creative. 8.5/10
Gerry's Tour : I like how this episode mentions something from the past episode, also I'm liking that they are using Pony and Annie's chaos for than just them trying to get out a sticky situation, 8/10
10 Minute ticket: I love these episodes that do "real time" containment style This one was great, I like the whole family is slightly bringers of chaos. 9/10
Clara Time: This one was alright, not a big fan of these main characters worrying if someone doesn't like them plots. But it was still a fun episode and the ending was nice 7.5/10

Come back soon, show!

ToonsJazzLover

Jan 31, 2010
Laredo, TX
Hot take but It’s Pony is the best first Nicktoon of the decade imo (compared to Doug, Ginger and Sheen).

And despite being off the air for a month, I’m glad Nick is still acknowledging it in their social media accounts. It’s a sign that they might renew it soon. They even got Ant Blades to do live sessions on Nick on how to draw characters.

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
Aug 31, 2018
Right behind you.
Hot take but It’s Pony is the best first Nicktoon of the decade imo (compared to Doug, Ginger and Sheen).

And despite being off the air for a month, I’m glad Nick is still acknowledging it in their social media accounts. It’s a sign that they might renew it soon. They even got Ant Blades to do live sessions on Nick on how to draw characters.
I am still worried that it’ll be cancelled, but who knows?

Reactions: Zanneck

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA!
Sep 26, 2011
Neo Arcadia, USA

Agreed.

I am still worried that it’ll be cancelled, but who knows?
You and me both.

Reactions: Toonatic

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Butch Hartman is hinting again that 'Danny Phantom' might come back.
Does anyone find it a bit strange that Misty Lee has co-written 2 Scooby Doo productions (the Abracadabra Doo movie and the Spooky Scarecrow) and yet she's never done any voice acting in Scooby Doo? The former is especially strange since it's about stage magic, and she's also known for being a talented stage magician. On a related note, she should definitely voice Zatanna sometime in the future. It's easy casting.
And the winner is "The Grim Adventures Of The KND" which got 3 votes. "Modern Primitives" got nothing. The next matchup is between "Sky Pirates In The Sky" and "Quack Pack" .

Who is the most yellow-est fella that lives under the sea? Today SpongeBob and his VA Tom Kenny are celebrating Birthday! What a coincidence!
And yes, SpongeBob was born on July 14,1986, exactly 34 years ago!
CNC
This week, Universal Kids will be celebrating the nationwide launch of parent company NBCUniversal's new streaming service - Peacock - by airing a 24-hour marathon of the now-Peacock Original: Where's Waldo? Plus a themed weekend marathon of different shows they've aired in the past and present.