“It’s Pony” News & Discussion Thread

Latest News & Videos

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA!
Sep 26, 2011
Neo Arcadia, USA
We're close to 10 episodes in and I'm actually still liking this show much more than TLH/Casagrandes, although those 2 have been getting that much needed little bit stronger in writing quality themselves, IMHO. It just needs to be less repetitive with our MCs screwing up all the time, as that does get stale when done too much.

Episode 9 (Delivery Pony ~ Magic Annie) is an example of this balance we need to see more of IMHO (where Annie and Pony win and it sticks in the end holding on to said win.); I don't know if this show can avoid the Nicktoons trap, otherwise - as much as I'd like it to, as well.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
It's Pony reruns are not even airing on Nickelodeon nor Nicktoons this time. It's not a good sign

Reactions: Zanneck

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
London, UK
Here's the new episodes of It's Pony for this week - all episodes air at 12pm/11c:

Monday, June 1, 2020 - Bad Chicken: Annie and Pony’s plan to teach a scrawny chicken confidence backfires when it terrorizes the city. (#110A)

Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at - Gerry's Tour: Annie and Pony try to help Gerry pass the test to become a museum tour guide. (#110B)

Wednesday, June 3, 2020 - 10 Minute Ticket: In an effort to avoid paying for parking, the whole family must try and keep a visit to the mall to less than 10 minutes. (#111A)

Thursday, June 4, 2020 - Clara Time: Annie worries that their friend Clara is avoiding her and Pony. (#111B)

LinusFan303

A Fan of Linus Van Pelt.
Mar 26, 2018
Colorado
Bad Chicken: This episode was funny , I the way the chicken turned evil, it was creative. 8.5/10
Gerry's Tour : I like how this episode mentions something from the past episode, also I'm liking that they are using Pony and Annie's chaos for than just them trying to get out a sticky situation, 8/10
10 Minute ticket: I love these episodes that do "real time" containment style This one was great, I like the whole family is slightly bringers of chaos. 9/10
Clara Time: This one was alright, not a big fan of these main characters worrying if someone doesn't like them plots. But it was still a fun episode and the ending was nice 7.5/10

Come back soon, show!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

For some reason I keep being reminded of this post I made on a Black Clover talkback thread: C&C - Black Clover - "The One With No Magic" [9/8]

It seems like the inspiration for Maya comes from his wife, mother, and sister.
The good news is I'm not scared anymore. The bad news is, as I have absorbed things, I am now freaking infuriated.
For nick@nite, and I thought full house was the only one skipped.., now George lopez is doing the same thing.. early Mon Jun 1 3:30am was No Free Launch, then skipped episodes to A Kiss is Just Kiss episode aired early Jun 2 at 4am. Very weird for nick@nite, obvi a sign that show won't last long