“It’s Pony” News & Discussion Thread

kanc

new Halloween special of It's Pony is rescheduled to air Fri Oct 29 at 5PM on Nicktoons

PM13

So there aren't any more new episodes airing in the US this year? Usually Nicktoons goes out of their way to air new episodes TOO fast.

JTOONSAnimation

So there aren't any more new episodes airing in the US this year? Usually Nicktoons goes out of their way to air new episodes TOO fast.
I'm sure they only just aired the Halloween special to get it released in time for Halloween, I'm sure when it regularly returns it will release new episodes quickly.

kanc

It's Pony starting Nov 29 on Nicktoons for reruns weekdays 4PM slot

PM13

Looks like there's one more new episode to air before the year wraps up.

PM13

That new episode may also be a new Christmas/Winter themed episode because of something from the creator yesterday

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Much like Sandra Equihua, Lauren Faust also tried pitching her own version of Jem And The Holograms. Much like with Sandra, her pitch didn't go through when the live action movie bombed.

According to Xiaolinpedia, "Xiaolin Chronicles" was supposed to be a three-season saga. Instead, a fan made a huge scandal across the internet because of the show's hiatus and demanded the show back. Even worse, the show's creative force and some of the international VAs passed away shortly after the show ended. How about that?

Apparently, Josh Keaton was in a boy band when he was a teenager.
Help me, i have curse of globo 2021 logo, in which graphic is my passion, forcing to change my pfp to that globo logo.
UPDATE: I AM UNCURSED!

Featured Posts