What If...?: DreamWorks TV on Nickelodeon

Streaker Prower

Remembered When I said this:
Yep! Even before DreamWorks was acquired by Viacom, There's a Dreamworks Animation programing block on Wednesday's called DreamWorks TV
Well Look no further. Requested by @Otakuninja2006, Welcome to the World of "DreamWorks TV on Nickelodeon" Since I already made Schedules for Jetix on Nickelodeon, and a Continued Version of FNN (Which happened to take place in the same AU, I decided to add a Third Block into that AU (I'll Get to Marvel Universe on Nickelodeon and my Alternate Version of TEENick out of the way soon. But I wanted to add a What if...? Scenario where Paramount continued their deal with DreamWorks and bought them in 2016 (With DWA becoming a part of Nickelodeon) so without a further a do Let me start this block with the Fall 2011 Schedule (also this block airs on Thursday Nights)....

Fall 2011
7:00: Penguins of Madagascar
7:30: Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness

Fall 2012
7:30: Voltron Force
8:00: Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness
8:30: DreamWorks Dragons

Winter 2013
7:30: Monsters Vs Aliens

Late Fall 2013
7:30: Turbo Fast

Fall 2014
7:00: All Hail King Julien

Winter 2015
7:00: All Hail King Julien
8:00: The Adventures of Puss in Boots

Fall 2015
6:00: All Hail King Julien
6:30: Turbo Fast
7:00: The Adventures of Puss in Boots
7:30: DreamWorks Dragons
8:00: Dawn of the Croods
8:30: The Mr. Peabody & Sherman Show

To Be Continued...

Last edited:

Otakuninja2006

Penguins of Madagascar, DreamWorks Dragons, Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness and Monsters vs. Aliens at first.

7:30: Monsters vs. Aliens

Markus Nelis

yeah but then again, Nick gave shows in general more chances and aired them more. Look at their modern schedules. I meant if DreamWorks shows were airing on modern day Nickelodeon.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.
Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts