The Talon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I appreciate that - but remember, I'm not trying to overreact to stuff like this. It just happens when I see bad news sometimes. One thing is certain, if something doesn't sit right me, I'm speaking up. I, however, will try to remain more civil about it, despite my passionate opinions. If only because whomever said I'm a bad debater is right... I do need to work on my debating skills if I'm going to comment around here on serious issues like politics.
    I appreciate that - but remember, I'm not trying to overreact to stuff like this. It just happens when I see bad news sometimes. One thing is certain, if something doesn't sit right me, I'm speaking up. I, however, will try to remain more civil about it, despite my passionate opinions. If only because whomever said I'm a bad debater is right... I do need to work on my debating skills if I'm going to comment around here on serious issues like politics.
    I appreciate that - but remember, I'm not trying to overreact to stuff like this. It just happens when I see bad news sometimes. One thing is certain, if something doesn't sit right me, I'm speaking up. I, however, will try to remain more civil about it, despite my passionate opinions. If only because whomever said I'm a bad debater is right... I do need to work on my debating skills if I'm going to comment around here on serious issues like politics.
    I just wanted to let you know that it's a damn shame having you stuck in the lower-card for Mania. Keep fighting the machine, Big Guy!
    I just wanted to let you know that it's a damn shame having you stuck in the lower-card for Mania. Keep fighting the machine, Big Guy!
    I kind of agree but they can't have him running around in typical Court assassin clothing, you know? Then no one would trust him with their life! :p
    I kind of agree but they can't have him running around in typical Court assassin clothing, you know? Then no one would trust him with their life! :p
    Nice prediction VS. But man, new Talon needs a much better costume. It looks more Owlman to be honest
    Nice prediction VS. But man, new Talon needs a much better costume. It looks more Owlman to be honest
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts