D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I'll reply here so we don't derail the thread anymore.

I never mentioned or even thought about the Virtual Boy when I made my comment. I said the 3DS was not their best system, not their "worst". Nintendo made many worse mistakes than this. It's just that releasing the next Pokemon game as a DS title right now while many people still use them is an acceptable decision.
    I'll reply here so we don't derail the thread anymore.

I never mentioned or even thought about the Virtual Boy when I made my comment. I said the 3DS was not their best system, not their "worst". Nintendo made many worse mistakes than this. It's just that releasing the next Pokemon game as a DS title right now while many people still use them is an acceptable decision.
    I'll reply here so we don't derail the thread anymore.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts