GatorMan92
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Yes i did have a great Christmas :D,I got Kung Fu Panda 2 with Secrets Of The Masters,3 video games,and tons of Gift Cards
    Thank you for asking :)
    Yes i did have a great Christmas :D,I got Kung Fu Panda 2 with Secrets Of The Masters,3 video games,and tons of Gift Cards
    Yes i did have a great Christmas :D,I got Kung Fu Panda 2 with Secrets Of The Masters,3 video games,and tons of Gift Cards
    Hi. My avatar is a page from the Voynich manuscript. It is a manuscript that is written in either a code that no one can break or a forgotten language.
    Hi. My avatar is a page from the Voynich manuscript. It is a manuscript that is written in either a code that no one can break or a forgotten language.
    Typically someone will start a college football talkback when 1) The pre-season polls are released or 2) it's the actual opening day of the season. Right now I'd say it'll be the first week of September, when the games actually begin, though there is a chance it could be started in 2 to 3 weeks when the polls are released. It solely depends on how much participation we get.
    Typically someone will start a college football talkback when 1) The pre-season polls are released or 2) it's the actual opening day of the season. Right now I'd say it'll be the first week of September, when the games actually begin, though there is a chance it could be started in 2 to 3 weeks when the polls are released. It solely depends on how much participation we get.
    won't lie, I haven't seen many of his cartoons, I want the two collections you speak of, but that will have to wait. It's just funny because you don't see many Woody avatars, especially that design. My favorite cartoon is probably Woody Woodpecker Barber of Seville which has phenomenal animation in the musical scene. His eye expressions were the best too. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment
    won't lie, I haven't seen many of his cartoons, I want the two collections you speak of, but that will have to wait. It's just funny because you don't see many Woody avatars, especially that design. My favorite cartoon is probably Woody Woodpecker Barber of Seville which has phenomenal animation in the musical scene. His eye expressions were the best too. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts