DisneyBoy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hey Michael,
    I'm afraid I don't really know of one all-encompassing Disney site. If you find a good one let me know!
    Adopted Batpuppy, I have been to comic conventions, but all of them had tickets sold on-site. The San Diego con, from everything I've heard, is a whole other ball of wax. You need to really keep up with the information as it leaks out because - as you also heard - tickets sell out in advance pretty quickly. I'm really not super knowledgeable about the show, so I'd just forward your questions to whoever runs the main Comic Con website, or read their Frequently Asked Questions section, if they have one. Good luck to you though! I'm not sure the show is really worth all the hype it gets, though. The people I've spoken to all say it's now overrun with films trying to get extra press, whereas it used to be purely about comics and cartoons.
    Hey Michael,
    I'm afraid I don't really know of one all-encompassing Disney site. If you find a good one let me know!
    Adopted Batpuppy, I have been to comic conventions, but all of them had tickets sold on-site. The San Diego con, from everything I've heard, is a whole other ball of wax. You need to really keep up with the information as it leaks out because - as you also heard - tickets sell out in advance pretty quickly. I'm really not super knowledgeable about the show, so I'd just forward your questions to whoever runs the main Comic Con website, or read their Frequently Asked Questions section, if they have one. Good luck to you though! I'm not sure the show is really worth all the hype it gets, though. The people I've spoken to all say it's now overrun with films trying to get extra press, whereas it used to be purely about comics and cartoons.
    Hey Michael,
    One more thing, sorry to post this on your message board so to speak, but I can't send you a private message since, your mail box is full. The reason I though of you, because I remember that you used to comment on DCAU comic books..awhile ago.
    One more thing, sorry to post this on your message board so to speak, but I can't send you a private message since, your mail box is full. The reason I though of you, because I remember that you used to comment on DCAU comic books..awhile ago.
    Hi DisneyBoy,
    Can you tell have you ever been to a comic book convention in San Diego CA or any other one?
    I would like to find out ...right now I don't have the money to buy tickets for the year 2011, but I would love to go.. I do not live in California.
    On their official site it says that if they get sold out, the tickets are not available anyplace else, or if you buy them someplace else and present them there they will not let you in.Do you know if that is true? Also why don't they sell tickets on the spot. Almost every concert, circus, or play (with real actors that I have been to) sold tickets at the theater not only online. Why is Comic Con any different?
    Why am I asking this info...because I never been to a Comic Con and I don't want to get scammed by buying tickets in the wrong website or worse not getting in. Like what happened to people at the Bears Game in the news.

Let me know.
    Thanx
    adoptedbatpuppy
    Hi DisneyBoy,
    Can you tell have you ever been to a comic book convention in San Diego CA or any other one?
    I would like to find out ...right now I don't have the money to buy tickets for the year 2011, but I would love to go.. I do not live in California.
    On their official site it says that if they get sold out, the tickets are not available anyplace else, or if you buy them someplace else and present them there they will not let you in.Do you know if that is true? Also why don't they sell tickets on the spot. Almost every concert, circus, or play (with real actors that I have been to) sold tickets at the theater not only online. Why is Comic Con any different?
    Why am I asking this info...because I never been to a Comic Con and I don't want to get scammed by buying tickets in the wrong website or worse not getting in. Like what happened to people at the Bears Game in the news.

Let me know.
    Thanx
    adoptedbatpuppy
    Hi DisneyBoy,

Let me know.
    Thanx
    adoptedbatpuppy
    Hey there. As an "avid Disney fan" ( :) ), would you happen to know of any good Disney-related boards, preferably ones with frequent activity? I'd especially like to find one that covers all-things Disney, from TV to the movies to the theme parks, and everything in between. :)
    Hey there. As an "avid Disney fan" ( :) ), would you happen to know of any good Disney-related boards, preferably ones with frequent activity? I'd especially like to find one that covers all-things Disney, from TV to the movies to the theme parks, and everything in between. :)
    Heya A! I didn't realize you'd left me a message here. Gotta be quicker on the up-take I guess...

No, I haven't seen Public Enemies yet, and I won't be reviewing it for the DVD Report, if that's what you were referring too. Things have been really crazy lately, and I've been sick for several weeks...maybe I'll stumble upon it sometime in the years to come and hop into the talkback thread. By now, you're surely checking the movie out. Did you enjoy it?
    Heya A! I didn't realize you'd left me a message here. Gotta be quicker on the up-take I guess...

No, I haven't seen Public Enemies yet, and I won't be reviewing it for the DVD Report, if that's what you were referring too. Things have been really crazy lately, and I've been sick for several weeks...maybe I'll stumble upon it sometime in the years to come and hop into the talkback thread. By now, you're surely checking the movie out. Did you enjoy it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts