Neomysterion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Yes, I no longer consider myself a full member of this site. I only stop in once in awhile because unfortunately not many other sites have so many animation fans that I can relate to. I see you've left and "won't return" but if you do happen to return one day could you tell me what you mean by being my "replacement"?
    Yes, I no longer consider myself a full member of this site. I only stop in once in awhile because unfortunately not many other sites have so many animation fans that I can relate to. I see you've left and "won't return" but if you do happen to return one day could you tell me what you mean by being my "replacement"?
    Yes, I no longer consider myself a full member of this site. I only stop in once in awhile because unfortunately not many other sites have so many animation fans that I can relate to. I see you've left and "won't return" but if you do happen to return one day could you tell me what you mean by being my "replacement"?
    Hi Hasee of Doom! How are you?

By the way, the schedules you've come up with lately on Elsewhere are great! Keep it up! :)

By the way, the schedules you've come up with lately on Elsewhere are great! Keep it up! :)

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts