harry580
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• hey, I do notice that moe has changed his profile and now his information is n/a and his profile pic is changed

is it because he decided to be inactive or did someone report him that caused all of this
    Moe
    Moe
    I decided to take break for while after unhappy with one of moderator and want to stay low profile. I don't like to generate the attention and I felt like I have a bad publicity. I will only post if I have confident to say and not make others upset that get moderator's attention.
    Moe
    Moe
    Also, there is problem, my ability to conversation is limited by my written English skill and it did prevent me from have a normal talk in talkback threads. I can say in sign language but impossible to convert into English when I want to say as intended. It did put me at disadvantage and that's unfortunate for me.
    so...remember when toonami got controversies for showing something on the fanart segment
    Goldstar!
    Goldstar!
    Toonami was already under fire when CN let anime take over the block. Some of the on screen violence and suggestive humor upset parents watching at home to the point where their complaints ultimately led to Toonami being taken off of weekday afternoons and replaced with the more kid-friendly Miguzi block.
    sorry for all the crazy posts & flame wars that I caused on this forums, I apologized, I sorry I made a post where I took my anger to a whole another level, I didn't realized that this forum is toonzone and we supposed to talk about cartoons, but then again, bloocnboy02 talks about logos and im talking about blue sky studios & fox animation stuff, sorry about that
    BlooCNBoy02
    BlooCNBoy02
    This forum has various boards that make more diversity other than cartoons. Like you said about me, this includes my logo posts in the random posts/videos and arts threads.
    so, I wondering but, when will Shrek 5 be announced, I wanna see that orge smash again
    I have a really interesting idea

since zoomates, an animated pilot that was pitched to nickelodeon was made by Seth MacFarlane who would later do family guy, american dad & the Cleveland show for fox, maybe fox family (a old kids channel owned by fox & Saban) could have picked up zoomates from seth macfarlane
    harry580
    harry580
    but, didn't theres one fox kids show that had that?
    Silverstar
    Silverstar
    Irrelevant. The laugh track was phony; an attempt to poke fun at cheesy sitcoms.

However, there was a What-A-Cartoon short with a similar premise called Zoonatiks which I thought was done better. That show I would watch.
    cheril59
    cheril59
    I second Zoonatiks.
    unpopular opinion: I think Verizon would been the better owner of fox than Disney, especially since Disney can easily rework their touchstone brand back to its former glory
    Elijah Abrams
    Elijah Abrams
    Well, now that Rupert Murdoch has retired, maybe Verizon could buy Fox Corp. (minus Fox News), and then acquire the Fox assets that Disney bought.
    unpopular opinion: sony or paramount or universal or fox (before disney buyout fox film & tv assets) would been the better parent of marvel than disney since disney already owns crossgen comics they would easy restructure after Disney buyout of crossgen comics
    Silverstar
    Silverstar
    Marvel would probably disagree with that take. The MCU isn't in great shape right now, but Disney's acquisition basically saved Marvel from bankruptcy and helped assemble nearly all of their properties under one roof and brings in crazy money. The Disney acquisition is probably the best that could've happened to Marvel.
    harry580
    harry580
    well, I said that as a unpopular opinion, so feel free to disagree with this
    I wonder when the main toonzone site (the one that posted the news & interviews & videos) is going to get updated to feature recent news
    I been wondering how come shout factory can't release masked rider, I mean, they already release kamen rider but they didn't release its usa cornerpart that is masked rider
    Moe
    Moe
    because Saban own Masked Rider and they would have to ask Saban for permission to make it in home video.
    sorry for the comments I did, I regret making does comments, please forgive me, I don't understand the terms but now I made contexts about those terms, please forgive me
    Reactions: Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    Noted. I said my piece after your apology here. I'll leave it up, but I do forgive you for your words.
    please note that I going to reupload any thread I made on the temporary forum because I worked hard on these threads, thanks
    so, while this site was down and the temporary forums are up, I went a anime convention at ballys, I went as legoshi from beastars
    I can't wait till forum culture from the early 2000s to come back but with a modern twist
    Toon Guy
    Toon Guy
    Forum culture is alive and well over here though.
    Ace
    Ace
    I've always liked forums over social media. For one thing you don't have to exaggerate to get people's attention. It's also a lot more decentralized too which is a plus for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts