SweetShop209
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• It's interesting how Nicole Oliver has become a regular for Mainframe Studios since she's also voice director for The Guava Juice Show and Team Zenko Go.

Its interesting how, of all the projects that Brandon McKinney storyboarded on this year, the only family friendly project he worked on was some episodes of Stillwater. Everything else he worked on (Young Justice, the new Mortal Kombat movie, Solar Opposites, some DC movies, Star Trek Lower Decks) are aimed at adults.
    It's interesting how Barbie: It Takes Two has recast 5 characters. Brooklyn Barbie & Rafa are voiced by Tatiana Varria & Nicolas Roye instead of Amber May & Alejandro Saab. Chelsea is voiced by Anna McGill instead of Cassidy Naber & Natalie Lashkari. Trey is voiced by the late Billy Kametz instead of Eamon Brennan. Whittaker Reardon doesn't have a credited voice actor, but it's not Johnny Yong Bosch.
    Literally the only update I know is that Katiedid Langrock is writing for the series. Nothing else has been mentioned, and there's still 3 months left in the year.

In Barbie: Mermaid Power, I thought that Barbie's singing voice was done Elli Moore since she usually sings for America Young as Barbie. Instead, her singing was done by Jordyn Kane, who sang for Erica Lindbeck as Barbie, and also sang for Princess Amelia (also voiced by Erica) in Barbie: Princess Adventure.

Zehra Fazal did voice work in shows produced by Disney Television Animation (Amphibia, Big Hero 6 The Series). She did voice work in Disney Junior shows produced outside of Disney Television Animation (Vampirina, Mira Royal Detective, respectively produced by Brown Bag Films and Wild Canary). Now she gets to guest star in a Disney Junior show produced by Disney Television Animation (Firebuds).
    With the 2 He Man shows that came out last year, Christopher Keenan (one of the executive producers fot Mattel Television) reunited with many people he worked with at Warner Brothers Animation. He worked as development and creative supervisor from the early 1990s up until the mid 2000s, and briefly returned in the mid 2010s with DC Superhero Girls (though that's due to how he was already involved with Mattel).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts