SweetShop209
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• It's interesting how Nicole Oliver has become a regular for Mainframe Studios since she's also voice director for The Guava Juice Show and Team Zenko Go.

Its interesting how, of all the projects that Brandon McKinney storyboarded on this year, the only family friendly project he worked on was some episodes of Stillwater. Everything else he worked on (Young Justice, the new Mortal Kombat movie, Solar Opposites, some DC movies, Star Trek Lower Decks) are aimed at adults.
    It's interesting how Barbie: It Takes Two has recast 5 characters. Brooklyn Barbie & Rafa are voiced by Tatiana Varria & Nicolas Roye instead of Amber May & Alejandro Saab. Chelsea is voiced by Anna McGill instead of Cassidy Naber & Natalie Lashkari. Trey is voiced by the late Billy Kametz instead of Eamon Brennan. Whittaker Reardon doesn't have a credited voice actor, but it's not Johnny Yong Bosch.
    Literally the only update I know is that Katiedid Langrock is writing for the series. Nothing else has been mentioned, and there's still 3 months left in the year.

In Barbie: Mermaid Power, I thought that Barbie's singing voice was done Elli Moore since she usually sings for America Young as Barbie. Instead, her singing was done by Jordyn Kane, who sang for Erica Lindbeck as Barbie, and also sang for Princess Amelia (also voiced by Erica) in Barbie: Princess Adventure.

Zehra Fazal did voice work in shows produced by Disney Television Animation (Amphibia, Big Hero 6 The Series). She did voice work in Disney Junior shows produced outside of Disney Television Animation (Vampirina, Mira Royal Detective, respectively produced by Brown Bag Films and Wild Canary). Now she gets to guest star in a Disney Junior show produced by Disney Television Animation (Firebuds).
    With the 2 He Man shows that came out last year, Christopher Keenan (one of the executive producers fot Mattel Television) reunited with many people he worked with at Warner Brothers Animation. He worked as development and creative supervisor from the early 1990s up until the mid 2000s, and briefly returned in the mid 2010s with DC Superhero Girls (though that's due to how he was already involved with Mattel).
    As someone who's part Filipino American, this is good news. Also, I had no clue that Julius Aguimatang was Filipino American. This means the show's episodic directors are Filipino American (Julius) and black (Kris Wimberly).

I see Harley Quinn, but I hear an older Stacie Roberts. I know both are voiced by Cassandra Lee Morris, but still. She sounds pretty good though.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts