SweetShop209
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• How to make rap better: Have it done by Doofenshmirtz and Monogram.

Reactions: JMTV
    JMTV
    JMTV
    Okay, not gonna lie, that's actually freaking awesome! :D
    Marty
    Marty
    i hope in d23 future, they making VA trio calamity singing amphibia intro "welcome to the amphibia" together

Raj Brueggemann (who worked on shows like Pinky Malinky, Twelve Forever, Big City Greens, and Jellystone) said that the Cartoon Network movie he was working on for the past 2 years was cancelled because of the merger.
    Cristina Milizia said in the comments here how she basically acts as herself when recording dialogue for Teresa. No wonder she's such a fun character to watch.

Edit: She says it again on Twitter.

Would this be the first time Disney Television Animation worked on Doc McStuffins despite not being credited?

According to Cissy Jones, Matt Braly has left Disney after 11 years.

JMTV
    JMTV
    I still wish Matt the best of luck on his future projects, and I want to thank him so much for creating and writing wonderful stories that really holds a very special place in my heart. Especially when it comes to Amphibia, I'll never ever forget it.

So thank you, Matt. :)
    Spacething7474
    Spacething7474
    hooray! radrappy? more like (un)radCRAPPY!

…HA!
    I did not expect Life With Derek to get a revival movie. It's called Life With Luca.

JMTV
    JMTV
    Oh really? That's cool.

I remember Life with Derek use to have one TV movie and that was the series finale many years ago. However, It aired on Family Channel in Canada, not Disney Channel in the US.

Though, I'm wonder if the new Life with Derek movie is gonna be airing on Disney Channel since it used to aired Life with Derek back in the day.
    The theme songs to Chalkzone and Team Zenko Go are similar in how they don't have a lot of lyrics, yet the way they're arranged combined with how the music is composed helps make them feel epic.
    One of the earliest jobs Maria Estrada had was as casting director of the Back To The Future cartoon. She would work with some of the actors decades later as voice director. On Doc McStuffins, she got to work with Cathy Cavadini, David Kauffman, and Josh Keaton again, and worked with David again on Goldie And Bear. She would work with Thomas Wilson again on Higglytown Heroes and Spidey And His Amazing Friends.
    I'm impressed with how that one episode of Deepa And Anoop uploaded to the Netflix Jr YouTube channel currently has over 3 million views in less than 3 weeks. For a Mattel project not based on an established property, that's impressive.
    Friday August 19 at 8:00 am can be described as the John Stamos hour since he's doing voice work in the shows that have premieres on the Disney Junior block (Mickey Mouse Funhouse and Spidey And His Amazing Friends). They're even being simulcast on the Disney Junior channel.
    cheril59
    cheril59
    Gonna be a big morning featuring sitcom supernova Stamos of TV's Full House!
    SweetShop209
    SweetShop209
    So now I found out why it's basically the John Stamos hour tomorrow morning. August 19 is his birthday.
    I find it odd how the end credits to Dreamhouse Adventures last about 30 seconds, but the end credits to It Takes Two last over a full minute.

Apparently, Chris Sonnenberg, one of the showrunners for Tangled The Series, was not a very good person to work under. This statement comes from storyboard artist Wendy Sullivan.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts