SweetShop209
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Apparently, Chris Sonnenberg, one of the showrunners for Tangled The Series, was not a very good person to work under. This statement comes from storyboard artist Wendy Sullivan.

Armen Taylor, the voice of Hulk from Spidey And His Amazing Friends, visited a children's hospital. Now that is pretty cool.

Reactions: Frontier
    Spacething7474
    Spacething7474
    i misread this and for a sec thought she got submitted into a childrens hosptial

The winner of this matchup is The Iron Giant, which got 5 votes. Captain Underpants got 1 vote. The next matchup is between Tom And Jerry: Spy Quest and Looney Tunes: Rabbits Run.
    Given how Mainframe Studios is mainly known for CGI, it's interesting how it took them over 30 years to make their first 2D project.

The winner of this matchup is Race For Your Life Charlie Brown, which got 6 votes. The Loud House Movie got 1 vote. The next matchup is between Barbie: Princess Adventure and King Tweety.

The winner of this matchup is A Goofy Movie, which got 7 votes. Recess: School's Out got 1 vote. The next matchup is between Race For Your Life Charlie Brown and The Loud House Movie.

The winner of this matchup is Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation, which got 3 votes. Curious George: Cape Ahoy got 2 votes. The next matchup is between A Goofy Movie and Recess: School's Out.

The winner of this matchup is The Mystic Isles, which got 3 votes. Curious George: Back To The Jungle got 1 vote. The next matchup is between Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation & Curious George: Cape Ahoy.

The winner of this matchup is Batman Unlimited: Mechs Vs Mutants, which got 2 votes. DC Superhero Girls: Hero Of The Year got 1 vote. The next matchup is between Curious George 3: Back To The Jungle and "The Mystic Isles from Sofia The First".
    2. Christopher Keenan worked on Warner Brothers projects like Batman: The Animated Series and What's New Scooby Doo from the early 1990s up until the mid 2000s. He would move over to Mattel in the mid 2010s to be an executive producer for Mattel Creations/Mattel Television. The later seasons marked his temporary return to WB.
    1. Here's some Mattel & WB trivia for DC Superhero Girls 2015. The theme song was performed by Jordyn Kane & co-produced by The Math Club. Both are known for their work in the Barbie franchise, with Jordyn singing for Kelly Sheridan & Erica Lindbeck in their movies, with The Math Club working on Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures & the 2 movies after that.
    There's apparently a Tiny Toon Adventures episode co-written by Harley Quinn herself, Arleen Sorkin. I know Paul Dini, Andrea Romano, and Bruce Timm all worked on the show, but this is still unexpected.

The winner of this matchup Lego DC Superhero Girls: Brain Drain, which got 5 votes. Lego Scooby Doo: Blowout Beach Bash got 3 votes. The next matchup is between DC Superhero Girls: Hero Of The Year and Batman Unlimited: Mechs Vs Mutants.

The winner of this matchup is Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers, which got 4 votes. Scooby Doo: Stage Fright got 2 votes. The next matchup is between Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: The Adventure Begins and Samurai Jack: The Premiere Movie.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts