Fone Bone
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Check out @90'sKid thread on The Drawing Board!

Good stuff.
    A couple of days ago, I got the best note for Gilda And Meek I ever got. I was anxious to hear a person's opinion about my latest issues and they said they took so long getting back to me because they put off reading the two part series finale because they simply didn't want the story to end. I said to myself, "That's what I'm going for."
    Oh, my God, I just remembered right now that Scruffy the Janitor existed! I mean, forgetting he was even there was his entire joke, but still. Well played, Futurama.
    Reactions: Pooky
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    Mop Girl is more memorable than Scruffy was.
    Check out @Zentron 's Art Stuff on The Drawing Board!

Some very cool animated clips and reworkings of Dungeons And Dragons and He-Man and She-Ra scenes. They start in earnest on Page 3

Whoa! Can you believe @stephane dumas has been on The Drawing Board since 2011? Check out his thread!

Neat!
    Check out @RandomMe 's Drawing Board Thread! It's really cool!

Mermen rule!
    Angry because of the news. VERY angry.
    My turn! Check out my Drawing Board Threads!

For the whole story uninterrupted (This will be updated with the new issues soon).

For the story, plus updates, Sketches, and the annoyingly long Linear Notes.

ALL Un-Iverse issues now at my site. Nuclear Option go "Boom".

Details Here:

Check out @Sam the Cartoonist 's Drawing Board thread!

Make sure to check out his sites too! The Shapes is cool!
    Check out @Gatordragon 's Art Stuff on The Drawing Board! It's really cool and funky.

Neat!
    Check out @Palk Áron 2002 's Drawing Board thread on Anime Superhero!

He's got some great banners going! Support all of our artists on Anime Superhero!
    @ilpuyopuyo , you have yet to create a Drawing Board thread even though you have been kind enough to want to participate. I suggest you create one to show off your work! The drawing you posted was neat! Give me a place to link to!
    Reactions: ilpuyopuyo
    ilpuyopuyo
    ilpuyopuyo
    my Twitter account and my Instagram account is where i post my arts

note:i also retweet and tweet some stuff (aside from arts) on my twitter account.
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    Do you have link for either? I'll hype it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts