M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I found out that the original All That is not created by Dan Schneider. Is that true?
    K
    kanc
    All That is created by Brian Robbins and Mike Tolin. Although however Dan Schneider served as executive producer and producer of All That series, except for 2019 ones reboot.
    Bad news, guys. Rock Paper Scissors has been pulled from Nick's Saturday morning lineup in favor of SPAM Patrol.
    Elijah Abrams
    Elijah Abrams
    SPAM Patrol on Nick's Saturday morning lineup is not until April 27th.

They did, however, pull RPS from this and next Saturday’s lineup in favor of more SpongeBob.
    K
    kanc
    Rock Paper Scissors is STILL scheduled to air weekdays 5:30pm-6:30pm (Mon-Thurs)!
    It's NOT off the Nickelodeon lineup for good! It's just only off for every Saturdays.

K
    kanc
    PAW Patrol returning back to weekend morning lineup from 7am-9am on Sat Apr 27
    It's been 11 years since that abysmal Prince Takes Knight episode premiered. It is not only the worst episode of Power Rangers Megaforce but it is the worst episode in the entire Power Rangers franchise bc of Gia's leadership skills. Gia wasn't a good leader bc she stinks at it!
    K
    kanc
    please stop complaining. it's very irritating to me and others if you continuously bring those up that already had aired way long ago. Please let it go and move on.
    K
    kanc
    Besides, it's NOT as if major plot mostly centers Gia's leadership, that was just small scene. I honestly don't think this is a major problem.
    Happy 2 years of Escape to Amphibia one of the best Amphibia episodes and unhappy 2 years to Follies at the Coven Day Parade my most hated episode of The Owl House!
    K
    kanc
    You know, just don't mention the negatives of "unhappy years", if you don't even like it.

Just only mention positive and that's good.
    Silverstar
    Silverstar
    Yeah, I never got why some folks choose to keep on grinding an axe for stuff they don't like when it's just easier to focus on what you do like. Don't let the bad stuff live rent free in your head.
    M
    Micahel Cataldo
    Believe me, Luz and Eda's characters are horribly damaged in this episode.
    Cartoon Network is NOT coming to an end. It's all a lie!
    Reactions: BlooCNBoy02
    Eurbane
    Eurbane
    Cartoon Network is here to stay.
    Goldstar!
    Goldstar!
    Cartoon Network Studios will be merging with Warner Bros. Animation, but CN the channel isn't going anywhere. However, CN Studios will continue to exist as a brand.
    • Winner
    Reactions: JMTV
    When is Adult Swim removing King of the Hill and Futurama?
    M
    Micahel Cataldo
    It's not that. It's just that they're airing Seasons 3-13 of King of the Hill while they're airing Futurama episodes in broadcast order.
    Toonhead2002Ultra
    Toonhead2002Ultra
    Ok? Personally I feel that the fact that there are weird aspects with how these shows are aired isn't a good enough reason for them to leave AS. Besides if that were to happen we might be getting a schedule with like 7 hours of nothing but American Dad! and Rick and Morty come 2024, and I bet most people certainly don't want that.
    Reactions: JMTV
    Daikun
    Daikun
    That would depend on whatever the contract says for those shows, which we don't know.
    It's also possible they could leave when both shows return for their revivals on their new networks (Futurama on Hulu, KOTH to be determined).
    I hope Disney Channel would air its old cartoons and live action shows for its 40th anniversary in 2023.
    K
    kanc
    I doubt that's the case..
    Marty
    Marty
    maybe, but disney like eager focusing old and new shows on disney+. so that disney cabel network is something can't they reached for content in future.
    My reaction that Disney Junior is extended to 3pm on September 6th:
    M
    Micahel Cataldo
    How could you, Disney Channel? How could you?
    • Funny
    Reactions: kanc
    K
    kanc
    Why do you keep complaining about preschool block on channel?

The extension of block might mean kids are back at school and summer will be over. Get used to it. If you don't like it, then don't watch it!!
    Just when you thought Spidey and His Amazing Friends left Disney XD, well, too bad because the show's back on Sunday mornings effective Sunday, April 10th.:
    JaredCap43™
    JaredCap43™
    If you don't like this show, don't talk about it.
    Since Bob Saget died, will Nick@Nite air a marathon of Full House?
    K
    kanc
    Nickelodeon, TBS, Freeform, Warner Brothers, etc social media's also posted about grief for Bob Saget passing.
    K
    kanc
    facebook comments is getting at least 200, and most are requesting nick@nite to bring back Full House for honor Bob Saget
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    And the answer is...MeTV.
    Reactions: kanc
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts