Mostezli
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Much like how Black Panther is just a greatest hits montage of the MCU, Black Adam is very much the greatest hits montage of a wide variety of superhero flicks since whenever it is the modern "golden age" dates back.
    uh oh, Tyra Banks funded a "Cuties"-like production for Discovery+
    RandomMe
    RandomMe
    Reminds me, didn't they say they were going to merge Discovery+ into HBO Max? WBD a few weeks ago
    Mostezli
    Mostezli
    Seems most likely
    between The Batman & now Halo, it is rather apparent Hollywood wants to do a RoboCop revival...or they don't understand these characters
    Not sure if this will remain an upload since it's currently just live, but here's a superhero movie:
    We had a boring Superman movie and now we have a boring Batman movie - just hard reboot it all and have some other studio take a whack at it
    Silverstar
    Silverstar
    I just want to see a good Superman movie that shows how awesome, fun, noble and cool he is, with him fighting other villains besides just Luthor all the time. I'd like for a studio to elevate Superman the way the MCU elevated Iron Man to mega-cool status. I don't that's too much to ask.
    P
    PF9
    Silverstar
    Silverstar
    Yeah, I know. I was talking about WB.
    We are getting 3 Pinocchio movies this year, including:
    Reactions: Frontier
    Eurbane
    Eurbane
    Three Pinocchio movies coming out the Same time? That’s evan more ridicoulous then two Snow White movies a decade ago.
    Today Marks the End of Blackberry Phones
    G
    Ghoster1987
    I haven't thought of them since 2011
    Pooky
    Pooky
    I recently watched Scream 4 for the first time since it was in theatres, and was surprised all the phones were Blackberrys. 2011 was longer ago than I realised.
    Giosiri
    Giosiri
    I really liked that phones as a kid so sad to see them go :( and it's just not a good way to start the year.
    Is this looking like the new benchmark for video game adaptations?
    Reactions: Frontier
    Frontier
    Frontier
    I think what will make or break the adaption is the how they handle the Covenant.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts