K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• does anyone have youtube screenshot or link that nick@nite was using same promo outdated from 2 years ago which was from Wild About Movies? I have recorded from my phone but unable to attach it.
    what happened to Nostalgialodeon twitter user? Now it shows as twitter account doesn't exist
    K
    kanc
    oh., no im sorry i dont have screenshots for it...

But I can recall back he used to post cool old promos of Nick, example was Looney Tunes on Nick old promo, Good Burger trailer . He did used to join twitter around Dec 2021.... and used to be active before his account got deactivated.
    Superfemg1rl
    Superfemg1rl
    Well I haven't been active on Twitter at all since last December, so that explains why I don't recognize that account.
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Not on Internet Archive...
    I’m hoping the first Madagascar movie finally airs on Nickelodeon this year. They’ve only played the sequels so far.

FOP marathon on NickPluto.. it's not off yet though.
    RandomMe
    RandomMe
    Maybe they never aired the Nelvana episodes
    K
    kanc
    I don't know about that, but FOP was off weekday lineup in NickPluto (English) when Sam and Cat joined the lineup, just now Sundays marathons. That user twitter finally tweeted it though

facebook nick at nite likes were increasing that much past few days, due to Bob Saget passed away and more people thought n@n would bring Full House back as a tribute... but i wonder how long it would take them to understand nick@nite is not bringing that show back-- only metv is....

Since nobody on twitter responds his post, i would since I don't have Twitter account. Bubble Guppies already airs season 6, however it's airing out of production orders for seasons, that's how Nickelodeon is with most shows. After next Friday, Bubble Guppies has 4 more season 5 produced episodes left to air
    maybe I'm jumping to conclusions (as thefutoncritic doesn't have complete Jan premieres) Nick schedule for Saturdays Jan month seems worrying and disappointment, no live actions on Saturdays, movies 7PM-9PM, Jan 15 is Despicable Me 2 7PM.
    K
    kanc
    Sat night premieres seems to be dead. Sat night premieres has been started around SNICK.. around 90s.
    Bigawesome2000
    Bigawesome2000
    Maybe they’ll bring back Saturday premieres later in the year. This month all they have in terms of live action is Danger Force and Warped. The Thursday night premieres have been working alright for them, so it makes sense that they want to keep it up.
    Reactions: kanc
    The Nick schedule for week of Dec 27, continues to disappoint, but Friends is getting more airings for week - 86, Movies/Specials - 82, SpongeBob - 61
    Reactions: Streaker Prower
    Streaker Prower
    Streaker Prower
    I hope Nick@Nite lower down on the Friends Reruns, and air classic NBC shows from Paramount Television (I.e. Fraiser and the rest of the Grubstreet Productions catalog)
    Reactions: kanc
    K
    kanc
    Although I would agree, but unfortunately they STILL have Friends fanbase on social medias. And it wouldn't be surprising if Friends gets more spammed. I doubt N@N could acquire classics, the most recent acquisition was Mike and Molly which wasn't a classic, but a show from 2010s.. The only classics on nick@nite is Friends, while rest are from 2010s. Just sad.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts