SweetShop209
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• The winner of this matchup is Scooby Doo On Zombie Island, which got 6 votes. Coco got 3 votes. The next matchup is between The Book Of Life and Batman Unlimited: Monster Mayhem.

The winner of this matchup is Coraline, which got 2 votes. Night Of The Living Pharmacists got 0 votes. The next matchup is between Scooby Doo On Zombie Island and Coco.

The winner of this matchup is Mickey's Tale Of Two Witches, which got 3 votes. Curious George: A Halloween Boo Fest got 1 vote. And that's the end of round 1. We now start round 2. The first matchup is between Coraline and Night Of
    Here's the special theme song for the new Strawberry Shortcake YouTube series, sung by Ashleigh Ball and Vincent Tong.

The 2nd Dimension created another video about all the Phineas And Ferb references in Milo Murphy's Law.

Season 1: 47

Season 2: 41(crossover) + 69 (first half of season 2) + 37 (second half of season 2) (147 overall)

So that's 194 references for the whole show, with season 2 having more than thrice as many references as season 1.
    I just saw clips of Ratafak Platcha on YouTube, and all I have to say is that it's certainly strange yet also interesting.

The winner of this matchup is Scooby Doo And The Goblin King, which got 3 votes. Happy Halloween Scooby Doo got 1 vote. The last round 1 matchup is between Curious George: A Halloween Boo Fest and Mickey's Tale Of Two Witches.

The winner of this matchup is The Book Of Life, which got 6 votes. Corpse Bride got 2 votes. The next matchup is between Scooby Doo And The Goblin King and Happy Halloween Scooby Doo.
    I wish a happy 28th birthday to Hanah Lee Cook. She started out as a production assistant at Warner Brothers, working on projects like Mike Tyson Mysteries and the 2015 DC Superhero Girls. She would later be script coordinator for Muppet Babies and be a staff writer for Mickey Mouse Funhouse. She's also the daughter of Victor Cook.

Yesterday was apparently the 40th birthday of Frederik Weidmann. He's done music on projects like Green Lantern The Animated Series, Beware The Batman, Miles From Tomorrowland, All Hail King Julien, The Dragon Prince, Madagascar A Little Wild, various DC movies, and the upcoming Eureka.

Both are tied with 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker and pick Batman Unlimited: Monster Mayhem to move to the next round. The next matchup is between Corpse Bride and The Book Of Life.
    I wish a happy 51st birthday to Matt Vogel. He's known for his work on Sesame Street (as Big Bird, The Count, Mr. Johnson), The Muppets (as Kermit The Frog and almost all of Jerry Nelson's characters), Oobi (as Angus), and Donkey Hodie (as King Friday).

Both are tied with 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker and pick Scooby Doo On Zombie Island to move to the next round. The next matchup is between Batman Unlimited: Monster Mayhem and Hulk: Where Monsters Dwell.

The winner of this matchup is Coco, which got 4 votes. The Boxtrolls got 1 vote. The next matchup is between Scooby Doo On Zombie Island and The Batman Vs Dracula.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts