K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Well this is shame... I thought animesuperhero forums, for saving the post (like for few days or more) but obviously not.... I wanted to post nickjr schedule but it's stressing so I stopped midway to around Friday. schedule to save for few days but then today it's gone...
    PinkieLopBun
    PinkieLopBun
    I think it only saves for 24 hours.
    K
    kanc
    thanks for the update though
    This is weird: nick@nite tv schedule seems to be listing all Nick shows on schedule in addition of nick@nite shows on schedule

I don't understand why nick@nite shows Full House on social media considering it already left the lineup last month

Yet nick@nite social medias failed to post Mike and Molly
    PinkieLopBun
    PinkieLopBun
    If they're still posting about it, then I'm wondering if it actually has left for good even though they removed the show page for it.
    K
    kanc
    Mike and Molly facebook page post finally been posted.. so I'm hoping Full House twitter post for this would be the last though..
    Mike and Molly will also be airing on TVLand every Saturdays and Sundays, and CMT will start airing it starting Monday. N@N will still continue to air though.
    it's interesting Nickelodeon last year on Columbus Day premiered 2 movies: Despicable Me and Despicable Me 2, now this Columbus Day also airing Despicable Me and Despicable Me 2
    ToonsJazzLover
    ToonsJazzLover
    Really says a lot that the Labor's Day/Columbus Day schedule has become boring.
    • Agree
    Reactions: kanc
    sorry im asking... but mike and molly promo on nick@nite advertised and nobody's posting on youtube account. youtube grasshalmclips seem to be most active for posting Nick promos as well as disney, cartoon network, but not nick@nite... still anyone going to post it on youtube? none of social media accounts posting promo

Full House, Family Matters, and Step by Step now on HBOMax. Still awaiting for other TGIF shows like Perfect Strangers and Hangin with Mr. Cooper....
    That Girl Lay Lay on NickPluto for what I noticed in random times.. just I checked today.
    K
    kanc
    The only TGIF show still airing on TV is Family Matters.

Of course Full House after Sept 28 will no longer air on any nick@nite or any TV yet..
    I havent watched Adult Swim at all, but it's nice to see Family Guy farewell bumper after almost 2 decades Family Guy aired on Adult Swim... If only nick@nite could do same for Full House (possibly) but i doubt nick@nite would do those. they never did those for George Lopez when leaving n@n

According to deadline post, it looks like Seinfeld will only be launching on Comedy Central only, starting Oct 9 (it will air fav episodes), Oct 11 will be officially joining
    • Informative
    Reactions: Frontier
    Asa
    Asa
    So it looks like it will never come to Nick@Nite as I hoped.
    Reactions: kanc
    is anyone aware that Nickelodeon has been going off the clock? Because of music video premiere of JoJo Siwa. Nickstory hasn't updated it.
    Elijah Abrams
    Elijah Abrams
    Are tonight's premieres off the clock as well?
    K
    kanc
    No, the premieres were on the clock

I think off the clock was around 5pm to 6:30pm, but don't know how many minutes apart were off the clock.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts