CNC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• am I the only one who thinks Berdly reminds me of Mordecai?
    Marty
    Marty
    Berdly, Get the banana!
    Marty
    Marty
    i think susie reminds me for penny
    Apparently, [adult swim] pre-empted their normal lineup at 12:30am with an hour of Mike Tyson Mysteries as a way to memorialize Norm MacDonald, the voice of Pigeon, who died after a 9-year personal battle with cancer. RIP
    Nick says there were gonna premiere their newest Nicktoon, "Big Nate", this month, but there's still no release date yet. What the hell is going on? Why is there no news yet?
    so Nickelodeon is planning to air S2 of Tooned In instead of airing the remaining new episodes of It's Pony that already aired in the UK?? ugh I hate my life....
    Reactions: Sam the Cartoonist
    Sam the Cartoonist
    Sam the Cartoonist
    At this point, Nick will probably burn off the episodes on Nicktoons like they do with most of the non-Spongebob and Loud House shows.
    Man, I really love this Sharkdog show on Netflix. He kinda reminds me of Sharky the Shark Dog from Eek! the Cat.
    Pooky
    Pooky
    It's very cute.
    • Agree
    Reactions: CNC
    I wouldn't say that new Thomas and Friends is a "reboot," because Treehouse said that All Engines Go! is a "new season" according to their recent promo. They'll start airing AEG on September 18. (5 days after Cartoonito and 3 weeks after Canal 5)

Today is supposed to be Dr. Flug's birthday. (from CN's "Villainous") Feliz Cumpleaños, Dr. Flug.
    *sigh* Netflix still has the streaming rights to Disney Channel's "Bunk'd" and apparently...they're on track to releasing Season 5 on September 5.
    SweetShop209
    SweetShop209
    I'm guessing it'll be years before it heads to Disney Plus.
    Happy 30th anniversary, Nicktoons. Too bad the Nicktoons channel ain't doing anything special today. It's the same, blah lineup of the same, blah schedule we have already. :rolleyes:
    Reactions: BlooCNBoy02
    ToonsJazzLover
    ToonsJazzLover
    Live-action may be almost completely gone (thanks god, those Dangerverse marathons need to be on Teennick), but the current schedule is so darn dry. It's just a lineup of Nick's popular cartoons and nothing else...
    • Agree
    Reactions: CNC
    Meh.....I didn't watch the entire Olympics. LOL
    Mostezli
    Mostezli
    I don't think I ever did. Why start now?
    Marty
    Marty
    for me olyimpics ceremony (OP+ED) is bad i think because pandemi, long ago they promise bring more anime and japan pop stuff on here.

i was hope if olyimpics in usa, can they bring cn, nick and disney on one place?.
    I just found out that Chief from Housebroken has the same exact voice actor as Elfo from Disenchantment. (Nat Faxon)
    Tacomaster
    Tacomaster
    And the same voice as Mr Krupp from the Captain Underpants tv series
    So.....the co-creator of Ben 10 said this, regarding what's next for the series.

Reactions: Frontier
    Asa
    Asa
    Another new installment in the franchise?
    CNC
    CNC
    I don't know just yet, I don't work at CN.
    Thinking about rebranding myself sometime later this year. Like, changing my screen name, new accounts, etc. But I don't think my haters would trust me if I did. Would those people build confidence if I considered doing it? Like, I WAS gonna do it soon, but I probably need to hold off for a long while.
    I'm thinking about a full-on rebrand soon. Like, straight-up changing my name and stuff. And under a fresh, new Twitter account. I did some pretty impeccable things in the past over there and I want to apologize to all the people I hurt. Unfortunately, I'm too scared to go back right now. It's all my fault for doing it. Do you think this is a good idea to win some people back?
    CNC
    CNC
    The name "CN Confessions" itself is literally putting a curse on all of Cartoontwt right now. And it's terribly outdated since I also focus on non-CN cartoons, too. Do you all think it's a good idea for me to rebrand?
    BlooCNBoy02
    BlooCNBoy02
    I think yes. Today I was planning on making a profile banner for you with your "former" name, but in the case you change your name, I will make one with the new name. It will be posted in my arts thread once I finish.
    RandomMe
    RandomMe
    As they say in Brazil: meu passado me condena.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts