G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Has anyone had a time where you found a Youtuber that you just stumbled upon but it turned out that Youtuber is dead
    Reactions: JMTV
    Dantheman
    Dantheman
    I once found a longplay video of ActRaiser for the Super NES, and then reading the comments found out the person who made it died.
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    We're talking dead dead and not just inactive, right?

I've checked a bunch of videos of Sega Genesis remixes (i.e. where a music piece is remade with SG sounds). One such contributor was wazkatango, whose death on April 14, 2014 was reported throughout YouTube and at least one forum.

I may have first checked out his work (namely on some Kirby's Block Ball tracks) while he was still alive, but still...
    JMTV
    JMTV
    I used watch balloonfanatic76 back in 2009ish because I thought their videos were hilarious when I was 9. Talking balloons saying crap to each other and pops them out. The last time they made a video was back in 2012. Now, the channel was inactive for almost 10 years.
    oh dear a certain cartoon duo aimed for adults makes a cameo appearance in Space Jam: A New Legacy and it's cursed
    playing Bugsnax for the first time i don't know why but it gives out an old school RareWare feel. I like it so far.

Also there's a character voiced by English dub Saitama from One Punch Man

EDIT: oh god it’s a body horror
    i honestly believe that in this decade 70% of cable networks in the us will shut down.
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    I believe the toys in my room come to life when I'm not around. So we both believe things.
    wonderfly
    wonderfly
    Might be for the best. I watched a bit of Nickelodeon at the hospital recently (visiting someone I know) and I'm upset to find they're still running the credits in the bottom of the screen while the episode finishes up, that way they can skip straight to the start of the next episode (and to give more time to commercials).
    Imagine Tom and Jerry but in style of Cats (2019)
    harry580
    harry580
    well, tom & jerry was supposed to be like that but in lines of the Alvin and the chipmunks live action films but the idea changed to a live action animated film with tom & jerry retains their cartoon looks to fit with the original looks
    although i'm disappointed there wasn't an update on Metroid Prime 4. But a sequel to Metroid Fushion is coming.

Maybe it's time for me to get back with Nintendo after 11-12 years
    That would so weird to see MGM becoming a major again if Amazon buys it especially after MGM in the last 50+ plus years getting bought, sold, and screwed over so many times to the point where they lost their most important films to Ted Turner now under WB
    Pooky
    Pooky
    I remember when the 2005 Amityville Horror remake came out, people thought it would be the last film to bear the MGM logo
    Elijah Abrams
    Elijah Abrams
    MGM will need a studio lot if they become a major film studio again. I wonder if Fox Broadcasting can sell their Century City lot to Amazon/MGM, or if a compromise can be reached between Sony Pictures, Fox, and Amazon/MGM where the latter acquires Sony's Culver City lot, Fox moves out of their studio lot, and Sony moves into it.
    harry580
    harry580
    I still wish warnermedia would buy mgm
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts