harry580
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• What would you do to the Fall 2001 fox kids weekday lineup?
    Review Metabee
    Review Metabee
    They would do a joint venture between DIC, Universal, Nelvana and 4k!ds to sir their shows
    Fox Kids is now 7 days a week
    Saturday block begins at 7am and ends at 12:30pm
    Digimon frontier does air on the block
    Ailenators and The new woody woodpecker show get reruns
    Kirby right back at ya
    Mon colle knights
    Digimon frontier
    The new woody woodpecker show
    Stargate infinity
    Medabots
    Are the first lineup on the block.
    harry580
    harry580
    but nbc later bought universal so have hit entertainment be part of the joint venture instead
    Review Metabee
    Review Metabee
    That happens in the future
    The Fox Kids block gets higher ratings than Kids WB after bringing in Pokémon
    if illumination, dreamworks and universal animation studios are universal 3 animation studios, does nbcuniversal entertainment Japan (formerly laserdisc corp, pioneer, geneon and geneon universal) counts as a 4th since they known for its anime?
    I watched rio 2 on cartoon network yesterday and there's are changes where the scene of Linda is throwing a snake on the loggers got cut
    superkeegan9100
    superkeegan9100
    I didn't even notice
    J
    Johntoonfan05
    Yeah this also happened with Despicable Me 1 and 2 airing on both Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network where the First film had a Couple of Scenes edited out while the Second Film had a bunch of scenes edited out.
    You need to stop criticizing my ideas.

It says in my signature if you don't like my ideas, don't say anything.

I'm 14 years older than you, so maybe you should treat me with more respect. Yes I'm essentially saying respect your elders.
    P
    PF9
    and I even deleted a comment you made on one of my profile posts a while back
    harry580
    harry580
    ok, I will stop criticizing, I dont like your ideas but I will not criticizing it now
    What is your thoughts on the Fox Kids block moving from 2pm to 4pm?
    They messed up Woody Woodpeckers scheduling because of it
    Review Metabee
    Review Metabee
    It was in 2001
    Thoughts on the show on the block
    harry580
    harry580
    well, imo, it was the best revival of woody woodpecker to date, more so than the 2018 live action film, I wish universal would have did another revival of woody woodpecker more on the lines of this show on peacock
    Review Metabee
    Review Metabee
    There's a 2018 revival animated series
    Digimon Season 1-2 ,Power Rangers time force and Action Man were also on the weekday block
    I been thinking how come disney didn't put their name for gnomeo and Juliet like they did with valiant and the wild until I realized "oh maybe they didn't want the film to be released under the disney name because the film was going to be released by Miramax, a division known for its r rated films so they release gnomeo and Juliet under the touchstone name instead"
    I find out something about blue sky studios founder Chris Wedge, he was planning to open up a new studio called wedgeworks back in 2012:
    harry580
    harry580
    this makes me wonder if blue sky studios will end up like Will Vinton Studios, closed and its operations and employees are taken over by Chris Wedge and form a studio using the stuff from the old studio
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts