SweetShop209
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Michelle Roncon is currently working at Warner Brothers for a preschool show. She previously worked as a storyboard artist/writer on Let's Go Luna (which was created by Joe Murray).

If "True Colors" doesn't air in May, this means that (other than Beyblade and 101 Dalmatian Street on Disney XD and Star Wars The Bad Batch on Disney Plus), the only animated premieres this month are from Disney Junior.
    There are apparently some CGI Hello Kitty shorts where Cristina Milizia voices her, but without dialogue. She sounds very convincing in the role. It'd be interesting to see how she would do in the role with dialogue. Cutesy characters are her specialty.

I just found out that Trevor Devall became a dual citizen last month. I figured he was this years ago when he started doing American voice work. Still, congratulations.

Terry O'Reilley has died at the age of 54. He was an animator on Hilda.

I only just found out now that Danny Ducker is a woman. I'm guessing the Danny is an informal way to say Danielle. In any case, she's worked on We Bare Bears, Mao Mao Heroes Of Pure Heart, Happy Halloween Scooby Doo, and is currently on Amphibia.

Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    You listed Amphibia twice.
    SweetShop209
    SweetShop209
    My bad. Let me fix that.
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Other credentials include OK K.O.! + episodes of Craig of the Creek, Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? and Harley Quinn.
    I wish a happy 30th birthday to Sam King. She's a storyboard artist for Clarence and DuckTales 2017, and is a director on The Ghost And Molly McGee.

Here's a late April Fool's joke from Dan Povenmire that's hilarious and actually pretty nice. It's not intended as such, but still.

Having watched today's Vampirina episode, her performance was definitely a highlight.

Reactions: Frontier
    Tacomaster
    Tacomaster
    Don't watch Vampirina, but I can say that I enjoy Dayci Brookshire's performance as Dressy in the otherwise mediocre-to-bad series The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants. (The voice she uses for Jessica is grating, though.)
    I wish a happy birthday to Chris Nee (51) (creator of Doc McStuffins, Vampirina, and Ridley Jones), David Tennant (50) (the 10th Doctor Who and Scrooge McDuck on DuckTales 2017), and Melissa Joan Hart (45) (Sabrina Spellman from the the 1996 Sabrina The Teenage Witch show).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.

Featured Posts