BlooCNBoy02
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hey there!
    BlooCNBoy02
    BlooCNBoy02
    Welcome to my profile. You can see that I changed my profile picture a bit, as it will be my 19th birthday in 1 week's time.
    I've decided to keep here the CN style look for a more permanent basis, mostly because of the childhood experiences I had with CN and the cuteness of Bloo.
    To emphasize this, the right-side text of the banner is changed.

However, on Youtube, I'll continue using the normal, futuristic logo.
    The Anime Superhero Hotel Concept is now available to everyone in this forum. Check it out if you want it.
    I'm currently developing a concept called "The Anime Superhero Hotel", which is a building I dreamed about in the twilight hours today.
    Changed the banner to match the upcoming anniversary better. Based on the logo switch ident featuring Bloo.
    I made another temporary rebrand now, this time for two weeks, to celebrate the 15th anniversary of CN City's European introduction (21 April 2006).

Includes a 2004-styled profile picture and a banner featuring the 2010-present ITC Lubalin font and a checkerboard-styled logo.

I also plan to occasionally post in the 10th international CN thread, and City era CN CEE schedules.
    In 1,5 years' time it will be the anniversaries of two Cartoon Networks. CEE will turn 20 on 30 September 2022, and USA will turn 30 the following day. When the anniversaries will finally come, I will use two different pictures to celebrate them. This is a preview.
    Easter look off, modified normal look on!
    Earlier than I scheduled (which was supposed to be 6 April).
    I'm planning to make a thread based on Moleoman's threads.

It would be called "List of production music used by general international TV channels".
    And the thread would be about to post production music used in idents, launch countdowns, fillers and lineups of general international TV channels.
    After so many April Fools threads and the well-done temporary rebrand of Paramount Network Hungary, today is my day! :)
    And why is it? Because it's my name day!

Happy name day to all of the Aarons too who are in this forum.
    RandomMe's thought of the temporary Paramount Network Hungary rebrand made me think that I must make parodies out of old Hungarian idents with the Paramount Network logo in it.

I will start making them in a few days, and when I finish, I will send them to RandomMe first, and then to all of the people where I have a conversation with.

Happy April Fools Day.
    Ati
    Ati
    I'm already made a mock video with retro style Paramount Network:
    This will be my new, modified, normal profile picture and banner. The reasons why I chose different idents as the background of the banner will be discussed here later.
    Today I was (and still) listening to a part of "Code Dead End" all the time, used in Spongebob Squarepants episode "Wormy", while chatting in this forum. It sounds so mysterious.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts