BlooCNBoy02
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Today I was (and still) listening to a part of "Code Dead End" all the time, used in Spongebob Squarepants episode "Wormy", while chatting in this forum. It sounds so mysterious.
    I don't know why, but I enjoy playing Bejeweled Blitz (PC version) and 3(+) since April 2020.
    My favorite modes from 3(+) are Ice Storm and Diamond Mine.
    Blazing Speed!
    As of now I've introduced my Easter look which I will use for the whole duration of the spring break. I hope you like it.
    Effective tomorrow, I will have a two-week spring break, so during that time I will try my best to keep in touch in this forum.

This week, I will also get a VHS recording pack from @techyyt which will be uploaded to my Youtube channel.

Have a nice spring break, and happy Easter to everyone in the Anime Superhero forum.
    This is not a negative question, but what exactly happens at this forum when someone follows me?
    Do followers get notifications about what I do? (eg for messages I write in threads or here, at my profile). Because I know that users will get a notification if I give a reaction (such as likeliness) to a message.
    Mostezli
    Mostezli
    I thought it was just the same as having friends on here. If someone follows you, they can readily click on your avatar and find out your post history.
    It is not understandable for me why @rinachi looks at here (AKA my profile) all the time... why is that?

If he gives me a reason, I would appreciate it.
    Tacomaster
    Tacomaster
    Maybe he's wowed by your sick formatting skills.
    The profile banner is now modified so everyone can see the contact info and the AS-listed info separately.
    I will modify the profile banner soon because the banner which was taken directly from my Youtube channel has only one problem: the Youtube, Wikipedia and Facebook contact info is covered by the info listed by the forum.
    The solution: the logo will become horizontal and the contact info will moved above the name. With this, the Anime Superhero favicon will be added next to the Youtube one.
    Today I was sitting on Budapest bus line 138, and what did I see? This!
    dFwaLSiFgnsFydd6AAnUB7QUOX2F5buLdww1M9WN0XYFyLLR3GivQUsSVcr55tM13WLGjyeNvxOqHA=s640-nd

However, this has nothing to do with Dexter's Laboratory or the live-action series. It is called like that because there is a Hungarian company in District 22 called Dexter.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.

Featured Posts