SweetShop209
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Both are tied with 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker and pick Yoyotoki Happy Ears to move to the next round. And that's the end of round 2. We move onto round 3. The first matchup is between Runaway Brain and Pizza Pilot.
    I recently finished watching this documentary on Dwayne McDuffie. I knew he left an impact on others, but wow! On another note, it looks like he might've been involved for Green Lantern The Animated Series (at least according to Jim Krieg at 26:45), but was still working on more Ben 10.

It's a bit hilarious in hindsight how some people thought the original 2015 DC Superhero Girls was trying to copy Monster High when Shea Fontana, the showrunner there, is making her own version of Monster High.

The winner of this matchup is Marisa And The Mirror, which got 1 vote. The Acorn Princess got 0 votes. The last round 2 matchup is between Yoyotoki Happy Ears and The Cookie Boogie.

The winner of this matchup is Harpy Gee, which got 3 votes. The Modifiers got 2 votes. The next matchup is between Marisa And The Mirror and The Acorn Princess.
    • Informative
    Reactions: Frontier
    Scrappy-Fan92
    Scrappy-Fan92
    Huh, that's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
    Frontier
    Frontier
    I get the sense it was a mix of things that made him leave the role.
    Fone Bone
    Fone Bone
    Dude is shockingly handsome. Should be getting live-action work. In lead roles.

The winner of this matchup is "Kermit's Cookie Caper", which got 1 vote. "Deuces Wild" got nothing.

The next matchup is between The Modifiers and Harpy Gee.
    I did not see this coming. It's something called Tom And Jerry Special Shorts.

Edit: Michael Ruocco said how he and the people working on Looney Tunes Cartoons made these new Tom And Jerry shorts. It's for the 80th anniversary.

The winner of this matchup is Missing The Mark, which got 1 vote. Spider Ham: Caught In A Ham got nothing. The next matchup is between Deuces Wild and Kermit's Cookie Caper.

We have a tie with 2 votes each. I'll be tiebreaker and pick Runaway Brain to move to the next round. The next matchup is between Missing The Mark and Spider Ham: Caught In A Ham.
    Someone found footage from the Scooby Doo: Museum Of Mysteries ride. What stands out here is that Scott Innes is voicing Shaggy, but it's still Frank Welker for Scooby & Fred, Grey DeLisle Griffin for Daphne, and Kate Micucci for Velma.

The winner of this matchup is Pizza Pilot, which got 2 votes. Francine got 0 votes. The next matchup is between Runaway Brain and the Hanazuki short.
    I wish a happy 51st birthday to Matt Youngberg. He's the creator of Transformers Animated and Ben 10 Omniverse, and co-creator of DuckTales 2017.
    Tara Strong is playing a character named Tiggy on Pretty Hard Cases, and she compared her to Harley Quinn.

The winner of the last matchup of round 1 is The Cookie Boogie, which got 2 votes. Burrow got 1 vote. Now we move onto round 2. The first matchup is between Francine and Pizza Pilot.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts