Tacomaster
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Welp, Marvel keeps screwing up She-Hulk. I'm not gonna be like those other comic weirdos and say this is all the SJWs' fault, but I do say these people do not understand She-Hulk's appeal.
    Frontier
    Frontier
    I personally blame Jason Aaron.
    Tacomaster
    Tacomaster
    Same. Not even Marvel enjoys his run on Shulkie(don't tell Shulkie I called her Shulkie)
    wonderfly
    wonderfly
    I'm curious what you think the appeal of She-Hulk is. I get the feeling this is like the division in fandom for Red Sonja: Some people see her as a feminist icon, the other half see her as erotic fantasy. I say this as a fan of She-Hulk, who has some skepticism of what I'm hearing about this upcoming series.
    Jodie Whitaker is confirmedrumored to be leaving the role of the Doctor in Doctor Who in her third season. I'm not surprised, because all of the new series Doctors bar Eccleston(who left after one) left after three seasons.
    Did you know that Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures is everywhere? Netflix, Kartoon Channel, Peacock, Discovery Family, HBO Max...
    The problem with being a kid today is you grow up to quickly. There's just not enough time! Well, for SOME kids, that is...
    Qubo really is shutting down. Not a drill.
    • Informative
    Reactions: JaredCap43™
    DonTrashRoom
    DonTrashRoom
    Got a source for that?
    Tacomaster
    Peter Paltridge
    Peter Paltridge
    I have no idea what he just said. He's one of those business guys that waves his hands around while saying "proactive" and "paradigm" to make himself sound smarter. I'm I'm to believe Qubo is shutting down, I need it in English.
    Do you know the reason why PPGZ never aired in North America, most of Europe, the Middle East and Africa? I still think that the reason why PPGZ never aired in the US was because a dub separate from the Ocean Group one was planned for the American audience, but never materialized.
    Retro kids shows are like fries. They complement both steak(retro grown up shows) and burgers(modern kids shows), but are NOT to be used as a main course. Kids won’t watch a network focused on retro kids shows because they’re focused on new(or at least modern looking) shows, and adults won’t watch a retro kidvid network because they think that they’re too old. Hence, all retro kids networks either change focus or die
    JMTV
    JMTV
    So again, can ask the question: do you think that The Hub could make a comeback as a streaming service in the future? (3)
    Tacomaster
    Tacomaster
    Sure, but I doubt it’ll be a major one.
    • Agree
    Reactions: JMTV
    JMTV
    JMTV
    Okay, that's fair. For me, I would love to see it happen, but I doubt it'll be a major one either.
    Hi!

Does Cartoon Network, like Nickelodeon, have a policy that any cartoon not matching the ratings of TTG! is immediately declared as a failure? Just curious.
    Tacomaster
    Tacomaster
    I don't know. Frankly, not as many shows have been burned off or immediately cancelled on CN as Nickelodeon.
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Low Spark of Lyman
    Given how low the bar for average ratings has gotten over the years, I'm not inclined to believe that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts