SweetShop209
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I'm this tweet Stephanie Lemelin put out about an instagram live signing on Valentine's Day, I saw a 2D version of Xena Treme (the character she voiced on The Rocketeer). It's kind of cool to see her in this style.

The winner of this matchup is "Kermit's Cookie Caper", which got 1 vote. "The Craft Of Cookies" got nothing. The next matchup is Forest Action. It's between the Nickelodeon pilot Harpy Gee and the Cartoon Network pilot Mushroom And The Forest Of The World.
    I've been trying to correct the IMDb page for TOTS, but it's not going well.

ToonsJazzLover
    ToonsJazzLover
    Tell me about it, some of the Nicktoons (especially SpongeBob) have so many inaccurate credits that it doesn't match what's actually show on the end credits.

Both are tied with 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker, and pick "Deuces Wild" to move to the next round. The next matchup is "When The Cookie Crumbles". It's between the Equestria Girls episode "The Craft Of Cookies" and the Muppet Babies short "Kermit's Cookie Caper".

Both are tied with 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker, and pick "Missing The Mark" to move to the next round. The next matchup is Superhero Parodies. It's between the Sesame Street short "The Aveggies: Age Of Bon Bon" and the Loud House short "Deuces Wild".
    I wish a happy birthday to Seth Green (47) and Josh Keaton (42). Seth is known for characters like Chris (Family Guy), Leonardo (TMNT 2012), and Monty Monogram (Phineas And Ferb), as well as co-creating Robot Chicken. Josh's characters include Spiderman (Spectacular Spiderman), Hal Jordan (Green Lantern The Animated Series), and Jack (Transformers Prime).

The winner of this matchup is "Spider Ham: Caught In A Ham", which got 2 votes. "The Bad Guy Club For Villains" got 0. The next matchup is "Hostage Situation". It's between the DC Superhero Girls (2015) episode "Batnapped" and the Justice League Action short "Missing The Mark".

It looks like both are tied with 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker and pick the Hanazuki short to move to the next round. The next matchup is Nostalgic Throwbacks. It's between the Spongebob episode "The Bad Guy Club For Villains" and Spider Ham Caught In A Ham.
    I wish a happy 31st birthday to Travis Braun. He's a writer for Vampirina and the creator of TOTS.
    • Friendly
    Reactions: CNC and Frontier
    CNC
    CNC
    Not gonna lie, I'm really hyperfixated on this show since the premiere of their first episode.

Mostly because Freddie is being voiced by Darwin Watterson's voice actor. (Christian Simone)
    SweetShop209
    SweetShop209
    His name is Christian Simone.

The winner of this matchup is "Runaway Brain", which got 3 votes. "Invasion Of The Bunny Snatchers" got 2 votes. The next category is Theatrical Shorts Based On TV Shows. It's between the 2017 Hanazuki short and the 2018 DC Superhero Girls short "The Late Batsby"
    I wish a happy birthday to Bruce Timm (60) and Ciro Nieli (47). The former worked on shows like Batman The Animated Series, Justice League, and Green Lantern The Animated Series. The latter was a director on Teen Titans, creator of Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go, and co-creator of Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012.

Tom Anschiem, president of Warner Media, talked about the plans he has for the future. He mentions "turning the male-skewing brand for six to 11s into one that also has specific programming and blocks for preschoolers, families, and for the first time—girls." Another is with Sam Register looking over both CN & WB.

The winner of this matchup is "Pizza Pilot", which got 2 votes. "Pizza Friday" got 1 vote. The next matchup is between the Looney Tunes short "Invasion Of The Bunny Snatchers" and the Mickey Mouse short "Runaway Brain".
    For the past weeks, DC Superhero Girls clips have been put on the DC Kids YouTube channel rather than the DC Superhero Girls YouTube channel.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts