SweetShop209
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• I wish a happy birthday to both Stephanie D'Abruzzo (49) and Eric Bauza (41). Stephanie's characters include Uma (Oobi), Kessie (The Book Of Pooh), and Prairie Dawn & Curly Bear (Sesame Street). Eric's characters include Fozzie Bear (Muppet Babies 2018), Puss In Boots (The Adventures Of Puss In Boots), and many Looney Tunes characters likes Bugs & Daffy & Marvin.
    Both are tied with 3 votes each. I'll be the tiebreaker. I pick "Phineas And Ferb Christmas Vacation" to move to the next round. The next matchup is between "The Mystic Isles: A Very Mystic Wassalia" and "Christmas Greens".

There's a season 2 episode of Goldie And Bear (I think Gnome Family Reunion) where David Lander voiced Rumplestiltskin. How is this important? Natalie Lander voiced Goldie.
    The winner of this matchup is "The Fright Before Christmas", which got 3 votes. "Hey Hey It's Knishmas" got 1 vote. That's the end of round 1. Now we start round 2. The first matchup is between "Phineas And Ferb Christmas Vacation" and "A Hearth's Warming Tail".

The winner of this matchup is "Frozen Out", which got 2 votes. "Snow Place Like Home" got 1 vote. The last matchup of round 1 is Making Sure Santa Comes . It's between the Chowder episode "Hey Hey It's Knishmas" and the Vampirina episode "The Fright Before Christmas".

The winner of this matchup is "The Madagascar Penguins In A Christmas Caper" , which got 2 votes. "Fortress Of Solidarity" got 1 vote. The next matchup is Snowy Disaster. It's between the Static Shock episode "Frozen Out" and the Elena Of Avalor episode "Snow Place Like Home".

The winner of this matchup is "It's A Spongebob Christmas" , which got 2 votes. "It's Christmas You Dorks" got 1 vote. The next matchup is between the DreamWorks short TheMadagascar Penguins In A Christmas Caper to the DC Superhero Girls (2015) episode "Fortress Of Solidarity".

The winner of this matchup is "Christmas Greens", which got 2 votes. "Nancy And The Nice List" got 1 vote. The next matchup is Artistic Christmas Specials. It's between the Spongebob episode "It's A Spongebob Christmas" and the Harvey Beaks episode "It's Christmas You Dorks".

The winner of this matchup is "The Mystic Isles: A Very Mystic Wassalia", which got 2 votes. "11 Louds A Leapin" got 1 vote. The next matchup is between the Fancy Nancy episode "Nancy And The Nice List" and the Big City Greens episode "Christmas Greens".

It looks like both are tied with 1 vote each. I'll be tiebreaker. "Phineas And Ferb: Christmas Vacation" moves to the next round. The next matchup is between The Loud House episode "11 Louds A Leapin" and the Sofia The First episode "The Mystic Isles: A Very Mystic Wassalia ".

The winner of this matchup is "A Hearth's Warming Tail" , which got 4 votes. "Once Upon A Sesame Street Christmas" got 2 votes. The next matchup is about saving Christmas. This one is between Phineas And Ferb: Christmas Vacation and Elf: Buddy's Musical Christmas.

And now for the first matchup of round 1. It's Alternate Universe Christmas Tales. The matchup is between the My Little Pony episode "A Hearth's Warming Tail" to the Sesame Street special "Once Upon A Sesame Street Christmas".

I find it interesting how Grey DeLisle Griffin voiced Dorothy in the Tom And Jerry/Wizard Of Oz movies given that she would voice both The Good Witch and The Bad Witch in the Boomerang cartoon Dorothy And The Wizard Of Oz, and also voiced Dorothy's mother in the Amazon cartoon Lost In Oz.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Featured Posts

Latest profile posts

Despite the tepid reception, I actually enjoyed seeing Argylle in the cinema.
Shania Twain > Taylor Swift. That is all.
I wish the internet would quit pushing sites like Temu and Shein onto me. I can't stand them, for numerous reasons.
I almost forgot to mention, but I'm doing another Media Brackets competition

X-Men '97 is good so far, but don't forget that angst does not automatically equal depth. Just adding swears and piling on cheap tragedies doesn't instantly make your work deep or mature.

Featured Posts